“Very nice, clean hotel right along the interstate.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My wife and I stayed one night as a quick overnight without the kids. Manager Debra Wood has really put all her efforts into making this a very friendly and accommodating place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
Deborah W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I feel like I have the best hotel and team a person could wish for, and I appreciate your kind words for me.. I hope to see you again, and maybe next time the children will be along and be able to enjoy our pool. May all your journeys be safe.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We just stayed at the Hampton Inn in Jackson, TN during our vacation. Very handy to the interstate. The room was very clean. The was no noise in the hallways. As always, the bed was so very comfortable. My husband wants to order the mattress. Breakfast was great. Hot biscuits, gravy, waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, etc. The dining area was very clean. The staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that my team made your stay pleasurable. I had to smile when you said your husband wants to order the mattress, because my husband says the same thing. May all your travels be safe, and we look forward to your return visits.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

I'm travelling to OKC from NC and this was a great discovery. Clean, great staff, big rooms with great sheets and pillows. The bathroom is really nice and big too. The desk is great. I brought my dog on this trip and he loved it! No pet fee which was great! Writing this one down for the next trip:)

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you had a good experience, and of course, are happy you dog enjoyed us as well. We look forward to seeing you on your future trips, and hope you safely arrive at your destiantion.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

We had a king study room. The room was very clean, quite spacious and comfortable. There was a small desk for work, a microwave, mini frig, sink in the food area, large tv, and the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom sink is outside the bathroom. The front desk staff was very pleasant and the breakfast was quite good. It was not crowded the night we stayed and our stay was most pleasant.

Room Tip: Sits near interstate -- noise was not a problem for us. If that is an issue for you, I'm sure yo...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for your kind review. We love having repeat guests, to us that is the ultimate compliment. I am pleased that my team made a favorable impression on you, and they were delighted with your review. May all your travels be safe!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Just stayed here a few days ago for the first time. We actually live in the area and work in Jackson but stayed here just to relax quicker after I got off of work one night. The experience was great. The motel is a very nice motel and the room was very comfortable. The lady at the front desk when we checked in and out was great and very friendly and called us by name whenever she saw us. The one housekeeper we met was very friendly as well and was very generous to our kids. The rates are a little higher than some but was affordable for the quality of the hotel. Didn't use the exercise room but did get a look at it and it was nicer than any one I had seen before at any other hotel. The only issue at all was the toilet seat in our rooms bathroom was coming apart and could have used a little maintenance. We were very pleased and will stay here again the next time we stay in Jackson.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

I am so pleased that you chose our hotel for your relaxing evening. I thank you for bringing to my attention the issue of the toilet seat, and am having the maintenance engineer check each and every seat to insure that no one else has the same problem. Feedback such a this is how we continually improve our hotel. I hope you choose us for your next get-away, and have a great summer.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

We've stayed at this hotel 3 times, and each time has been great. They've always treated our family very well and helped to make the trip fun for our kids. We've stayed there with our dogs too, and they've been very accommodating. The only down side is that there aren't any restaurants nearby, but they're only one exit down the interstate.

Room Tip: The ground floor suites are great if you have dogs. They've got plenty of room and are very clo...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Thank you for your kind review. Having guests return to us is the ultimate compliment, and we are honored that you choose our hotel. We always enjoy having you and your family (especially the 4-legged ones) and look forward to future visits. May you have a safe and wonderful summer.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

We stayed at this Hampton Inn heading back home from our vacation. We arrived about check-in time and appreciated the fact that the staff was able to get us right into our room. Since we had ridden our motorcycles a long way, we really appreciated the large, clean room. Others have mentioned that this hotel is a bit isolated, but that also means that it is quiet! We slept well and enjoyed our stay. This Hampton Inn is also newer and beautifully decorated. I did used the business center and that was handy. I didn't get to use the workout area, but it looked fine. Plus, with the complimentary breakfast, how can you go wrong? All in all, a great experience!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed having ya'll as guests, and hope that you will choose us for future travels. I know how tiring it can be to ride a motorcycle for long lengths of time, and am pleased that my team was able to get you in your room promptly. I hope you have a wonderful, safe summer.