“Great experience - great staff.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We chose this Hampton based on good experience with other Hampton's and the reviews on tripadvisor. Very nice hotel, clean, comfortable, very convenient to the highway. The staff stands out - they are clearly committed to customer service. Check-in was quick and the staff helpful in recommending local restaurants for dinner. I accidentally left my reading glasses behind in the room when we checked out and we were hundreds of miles away when I realized they were lost. We called the staff. They found the glasses, called us back, and shipped the glasses home. Thank you for going the extra mile!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slsutton
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Greetings slsutton,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your kind words about our property and our staff will be shared with all of our associates. Guest service is our number one priority here and it pleases me that we were able to make your stay with us an enjoyable one. I am also pleased that we were able to recover and return your glasses for you. Thank you again for your review and please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have stayed at this particular Hampton Inn many times and have always been completely satisfied. Well run, clean, professional, comfortable. The staff is always most helpful and courteous. Well worth a stay.

1  Thank Terry C
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Greetings Terry C,

I would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of our property. It pleases me that every time you stay with us, you are satisfied. Your review of our property will be shared with our staff and our managers. Thank you again and if there is anything I may help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Excellent hotel with comfortable room. Only semi - negative was that breakfast hostess bordered on being rude. Hopefully she was just having a less than usual day. Would stay again if opportunity arose.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Donna P
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Donna P,

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw our hotel. I am pleased you were satisfied with your overall stay at our property. I have discussed the breakfast host's negative attitude during your stay with her and I assure you this is not a trend for us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel looks brand new. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. The breakfast is good, although a little strange to have Texas waffles in Tennessee! I would definitely stay here again if I need a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

PurpleSpoon,

Thank you for the kind words about our staff and property!! Reviews like yours' are what we strive for here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. As for the Texas shaped waffles, our management company is based out of Texas and all of our properties have the Texas shaped waffle irons. It may seem a little strange, but it usually turns into some fun conversation between us and our guests. Thank you again for the nice review and if there is anything I may assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

My family have travelled to Texas for the past 18 years and this is our stopping point from a 12-14 hour drive with three boys. Hampton has far met our expectations for comfort, peace, cleanliness, and rest. I am very picky and will not stay at any dump just to save a buck. Hampton is worth the money and when mom is not happy, no one is on our trip! Mom is happy at Hampton! Hey, I just have a new Hampton Inn slogan!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Greetings hindyAlgonac,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a stellar review of our hotel!! It truly makes my day when we receive reviews like yours! It pleases me that mom is always happy while staying with us and I love your slogan! Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

awesome place to stay, relax and enjoy! the staff is great and very respectful. they are there to cater to your need, no matter what the situation is, the hotel is a great place to stay i would recommend this hotel to any and everyone who is looking for a place to stay. the manager James Burks! very great guy and great at what he does for the hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Jeanna H,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel!! Your feedback is very important to us as it let's us know where we are succeeding and where we need improvement. I will be sure to let James know how pleased you were with his service and professionalism. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were on our way to Memphis, Tennessee and just stopped for the night hoping to find a clean hotel and we found that this was an excellent hotel and the staff was tremendous. The breakfast was wonderful and the breakfast area was exceptionally clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

John M,

I would like to personally thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of our property. It is reviews like yours that make all the hard work worth it!!! Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.