“Percet hotel in Jackson TN” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson

Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Atlanta, United States
“Percet hotel in Jackson TN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is exactly what you expect a perfect Hampton Inn to be. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the service was great. I will stay here every time I am in Jackson! Have already told others to stay here. The breakfast was hot and fresh, the fitness room was clean and everything in working order.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Stacey W
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Stacey W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It always pleases me when we are able to provide the "perfect stay" for our guests. Your kind words will be shared with our entire staff, as we all take a great deal of pride in providing excellent guest service. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Every staff member was above and beyond kind! Front desk folks were extremely helpful and kind. We'd love to know how the manager gets an entire staff to behave like they love their jobs and your comfort is their priority! Room was large, clean, and comfy in every way. Bed was great! Shower pressure was great!
Breakfast was better than most and Tonie in the breakfast area was funny and sweet too. She seemed to love taking care of her customers! She helped everyone start off a good day at breakfast! Nothing but good to say about this place! Book it. You'll be glad you stayed there.

Stayed May 2014
2 Thank ALLVOLS
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Greeting ALLVOLS,

Thank you for the stellar review of our property!! It is always a pleasure to see reviews like yours, as it lets us know our entire staff is going above and beyond in the guest service department. I will also pass on your kind words to Ms. Tonie. She is a true asset to our team, and is always excited when people mention her in reviews. Once again, thank you for the great review and if there is anything I may help you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

Florence, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great place to stay - The staff was very polite and answered any question we had about the stormy weather we were having at that time. Room was clean - love Hampton Inns beds. Breakfast was very good. We would stay there anytime we are visiting Jackson, TN. Right off the interstate. Jackson has fine dining and shopping. Loved it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lucy19622014
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Greetings Lucy19622014,

I would like to thank you for the kind review of our hotel. I am pleased that our staff was helpful in getting weather information for you when you asked. I am also glad you were pleased with our beds and our breakfast. Thank you again for the nice review and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

It was Great!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! The rooms were very clean and the staff was as nice as they could have been. Breakfast was perfect and my rooms were exactly where I requested for them to be.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Kristyn H
Kristyn H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a pleasant review of our hotel. I am always pleased when we were able to make our guests' stay enjoyable. I am also glad we were able to accomodate your requests for your rooms. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Perfect spot to spend the night after a long day of travel. Clean, comfortable and well-run. Room was quiet. Breakfast good. Breakfast attendant was cheerful and courteous. Staff was helpful. Even filled our cooler with ice. Would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Deb B
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Greetings Deb B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of our hotel. Your kind words about our property, breakfast, and staff make our day!! If there is anything I may assist you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

Madison, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Everything about this Hampton Inn location was incredible. I've stayed at several Hampton Inn locations and this one tops them all. All the way from the incredibly friendly and helpful staff, to the modern appearance and amenities, to the overall cleanliness, this Hampton Inn was top notch. Any traveler will be glad they stayed here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Tyler S
Tyler S,

Thank you for your kind words about our property and our staff. It always pleases me when we receive reviews like yours and I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire staff. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

Plano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We chose this Hampton based on good experience with other Hampton's and the reviews on tripadvisor. Very nice hotel, clean, comfortable, very convenient to the highway. The staff stands out - they are clearly committed to customer service. Check-in was quick and the staff helpful in recommending local restaurants for dinner. I accidentally left my reading glasses behind in the room when we checked out and we were hundreds of miles away when I realized they were lost. We called the staff. They found the glasses, called us back, and shipped the glasses home. Thank you for going the extra mile!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank slsutton
Greetings slsutton,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your kind words about our property and our staff will be shared with all of our associates. Guest service is our number one priority here and it pleases me that we were able to make your stay with us an enjoyable one. I am also pleased that we were able to recover and return your glasses for you. Thank you again for your review and please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.