Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 10 July 2014

On our way to Kentucky we stopped over for the night, we typically stay at Hampton, this one time my wife and daughter commented that the mattress was not comfortable. It might be that the mattress and pillow was due to change out. Overall the services was great, the location to the hotel very good from the freeway. I was figuring the breakfast area would be packed, but at 8:30-9:00 AM there was plenty of space. Wife commented that like other Hampton, the breakfast area did not have yogurt or bananas, but overall the breakfast was fine.
My only gripe would be the remove control, it was too much of an effort to change channel. they need to change it.

Room Tip: Choose away from elevator and away from freeway side
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Greetings d_Q_group,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that your experience with us was an overall good one. I do apologize about the mattress and pillows and I have shared these concerns with our Executive Housekeeper and the concerns about the remote with our Chief Engineer. Thank you again for the review and please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We did not have a reservation prior to getting off the freeway. Typical Hampton Inn and Suites quality. Friendly, helpful staff, large room and bathroom, good breakfast and variety. Good internet and quiet, calming atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Greetings jbwhitehouse,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review of our property. It really pleases me when we provide a great experience to our guests. I will be sure to share your review with our staff. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stay at Hamptons all over the country for my job. Jackson, TN is one of my favorites! The hotel is always exceptionally clean and this particular Hampton feels very high-end. I always feel very welcomed when I arrive and the staff is always friendly and responsive. I highly recommend selecting this hotel if you are going to stay in Jackson, TN.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Ricky C,

Thank you for such a fantastic review of our hotel! We thrive on reviews like yours because we all take a great deal of pride in what we do here at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Jackson. Your kind words have been shared with the entire staff! Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Good location. Clean rooms- even the pet friendly ones. Requested our bill not to left in the night as the dog can hear them come back and barks. They met our request and left it at the desk. Hampton Inn standards were met. No issues. Breakfast is typical, nothing too exciting just your basic normal items.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Michelle W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of our hotel. We take a lot of pride in our service as well as the cleanliness of our hotel and I am pleased that we met those expectations. Please contact me if there is any thing I may help you with in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We are in the Jackson area about 2 or 3 times a year,,this is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in...the hotel is right by the highway ,the property is in excellent condition a,the desk staff was first rate and informatve and housekeepingwas the best.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas R
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Greetings Thomas R,

Thank you so much for such a kind review of our hotel. Reviews like yours' really make our entire staff's day! I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire staff. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped here with my dad and daughter on our way to our destination. Check in was very efficient with good service. I have two main complaints. The first was that the sheets seemed to small for the bed and did not fit it right. Because of this the sheets kept bunching up under my dad who already has a bad back so he had a terrible nights sleep. The other was the room would get very hot before the air came on and then it would be freezing! There were many choices for breakfast which was nice. Overall it was a nice hotel we just got a bad room.

Stayed: July 2014
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Mommahelt,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Although I am pleased that your overall stay was enjoyable, I do apologize about the issues you encountered with the sheets and the air conditioning unit. These issues have been addressed with our management team as well as our staff. Thank you again for your feedback and if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I drove my daughter, and her 1 week old baby and her dog as we followed her husband and second dog in the moving truck that was pulling a trailer with another vehicle. We drove from California to Tennessee in four days. Ohh Emm Geee. That was a trip I hope I never have to make again. The first stop to sleep was OK. But they went down hill from there. This Hampton Inn was my suggestion to treat ourselves after that brutal trip, and we were ALL happy we did so.
This Inn was pet friendly, as well as people friendly. I know I can ALWAYS ALWAYS count on Hampton Inn to provide consistently upscale impeccable service as well as rooms. I know I can always trust a Hampton Inn to come through. Thank you Hampton for being an Oasis when we needed one the most.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Greetings JODI A,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased we were able to end your long journey on a high note. If there is anything I may help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.