“Travel Oasis”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jasper
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Nice hotel, surprise considering what is around it. Not too far from retail area. Very clean, brand new. Still being renovated but definitely a good vale. Very clean. Nice people. Will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We booked a room with my employee discount. The price was just right. The front desk clerks was very nice. The room was very clean! I would recomend to others to stay at this place. The breakfast was very nice!

Room Tip: the rooms on the second floor on back side are quieter!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

When we arrived at the hotel it was quiet and the lobby was beautiful I was so eager to get to the room to see if it was as beautiful as the lobby and to no suprise the room was beautiful and really clean and smelled excellent I was very pleased with my stay no complants at all I totally recommend this hotel to anyone. We were going to lookout mountain and its 30min away from the hotel.

Room Tip: If your paying for your room with cash its a $50.00 Deposit
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Entire parking lot a mud pit. We had to walk through tall grass from to room to sidewalk. Internet did not reach to our room. Construction equipment and building materials in breezeway next to ice machine. Newly remodeled rooms, but not good (dark ugly stripped carpet and dark ugly blue wall). Would have been ok if room was not overpriced. Wish I could post pictures!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Donnawm1
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This place has been recently remodeled and is much improved from the past. Rates are ok, but the service is tops. The room lady, Charla, is always trying to please her visitors as do the front desk people. I overslept the 6 to 9 am breakfast and when I came in to see if any coffee was left, she said sure and if it is not enough, she'll make more. Then she asked what I would like that I missed and promptly gave me a couple of hard oiled eggs and two muffins. This all took place two hours after the normal serving time ended. The breakfast is pretty good and the rooms are clean and modern. There is internet, AC, frig,microwave, iron w board, coffee maker, and I will surely be back. My stay was four nights and having such a nice place for a base was ideal.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Before booking this hotel for six nights, I called the hotel to ask a few questions. The lady that answered the phone kindly answered all the questions I had. She also informed me that the hotel was in a renovation process. Hearing the word renovation is always a positive to me because you know that most everything will be brand new. She wanted me to know that the front and parking lot was not completed, but that did not bother me because I was not planning on sleeping in the parking lot.

I booked this hotel because I was planning to attend Bonnaroo in Manchester, TN. I refused to pay a high dollar amount ($200-300) in Manchester or surrounding cities when I can drive forty minutes (both ways) and pay much less; plus, I am not one to camp. Yes, it seems like a lot of effort, but I never filled my tank up until I started home.

When I drove up to the hotel the unfinished parking did not scare me away because progress is a good thing. I checked in with ease and proceeded to room. I opened the door and I was floored on how super nice everything was. It smelled like an apple orchard, the bathroom was crystal white, and the modern twist was a great surprise. The room was extra roomy because there was no bulky dresser or desk. The desk is attached to the wall along with the TV shelf. The carpet is plush and adds so much detail to the room.

The staff was awesome. I try to extend a friendly hello to housekeeping when I meet them and I was blown away be the kindness shown. The front desk staff were very helpful as well.

There are a few dining establishments nearby, but it is a short drive to Downtown Jasper or Kimbell where you will find dining and shopping.

It was so nice to come back after each night/day at Bonnaroo and take a shower/bath in a very clean and large/long tub. I am nearly 5'11" and I sat down comfortably to take a soothing bubble bath. You know it is a clean bathroom when you can feel perfectly ok to take a bath and not just a shower. The water pressure is just right as well.

The hotel hopes to get the parking lot and pool done soon, but please do not let that discourage you from staying at this hotel. As an avid traveler and somewhat of a hotel snob, I was thoroughly impressed by every aspect this hotel has to offer their guests. I will return to this hotel when I plan my next venture in that direction.

Room Tip: Book ahead of time and check out the locally owned businesses.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank EmileeG
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We came back to Jasper for a family funeral. We meet family there also . was a wonderful and great hotel. Very understanding of our needs. GREAT manager and wonderful employee. A big smile and thank your for this that took great care of us.. We will be Back!!!!!

Room Tip: parking lot under constriction . just to let you know. Very easy to assess to 24 and 28 and Awesome...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kimball
#1 of 6 in Monteagle
Super 8 Kimball
Super 8 Kimball
#4 of 5 in Kimball

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!