“Great location”

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Chattanooga, United States
“Great location”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Hotel had a great location, near ETSU (which my daughter was there for an interview), several fast foods and a nice Fresh Market, room was clean and beds were comfortable, workout area was also very clean, breakfast provided a nice variety.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. We appreciate you staying with us and are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Tallmadge, Ohio
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel was excellent in every respect. The night manager on weekends, Victory Cooper, was very professional and interested in our well being and our stay. The rooms were very well decorated, comfortable and clean. The breakfast selections were adequate (comparable to what you'd expect in a typical breakfast-included place). The location was fine.

Room Tip: The hot tub room with King bed are worth the extra few dollars.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments concerning our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service your received. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future.
butler, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My brother was in the hospital and I had been there for about 14 hours, it was after midnight and I was totally exhausted. Hampton Inn in Johnson City was clean, inviting and fresh and very welcoming!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. We hope your brother is doing much better!
Suwanee, Georgia
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Well the night manager Victory Cooper was actually concerned about us and our stay, the 3person hot tub has movable jets that Also has selector to make water come out stronger-there is a staircase to a brand new Waffle House in the parking lot. The rooms and the beds are out if this world and the the cleaning crew after helping me find my upper plate-after we left the room took all of my 2year old Hannah's pink blankets and girl toys and added them to the make up of the bed-which really looked good and made my wife smile-which was really big for me as we had learned the day before that this would be her grandmothers last holiday season as she has been given only months to live. Another big plus is that the Johnson City hospital is in view and that is the one my wife Ashley was born in. Also don't listen to employees of other hotel reviews the Breakfast is the Bomb!!!!! Look out for Victory Cooper when you get there;)

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay but so sorry to hear of the news you received. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance.
Nashville
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed here for business. Very impressed with the quality of the facility and the staff. Plan on staying there again when in the area. Locate near ETSU and many restaurants and shopping. The property was modern with up-to-date décor. Staff was very nice and genuinely concerned with guest satisfaction. Really nice hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you staying with us and are very glad you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for your business!
Columbus, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My family of 4 stayed here for 3 nights while visiting friends that live in the area. I must say that our experience was fairly nice. We stayed in the King room with pull out sofa. My 2 kids ages 6 and 8 slept good on the pull out sofa. My wife and I enjoyed the King bed. Only downside was the pillows. They are horrible. I folded mine about 5 times to get it thick enough to sleep on. Also not a fan of the shower and jetted tub being together. We used the shower, would never sit in a hotel tub that is also part of the shower. When checking in and checking out, I had to wait on the front desk to get off the phone, about 5 minutes each time which wasn't bad, but a little annoying. Breakfast is just OK, we skipped it the day we were leaving in favor of McDonalds if that tells you anything. Overall I would stay here again if in town. Good location for our visit.

Also I credit the hotel with how quite our stay was. It was very peaceful when we were in our room. This is a MAJOR plus in my book.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We apologize that the pillows were flat and I have requested our Housekeeping Supervisor to remove the flat pillows and replace them with new pillows. We are pleased you enjoyed the quietness of the room. We are glad you will allow us to serve you in the future.
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Poor management decision. The manager understood my pov but decided to not agree with me until I accepted the smoking room, experienced the stinch first hand and through a complete fit. She could have easily kept me happy without me explaining every pov and that providing me a non smoking room was the right thing to do. She was an idiot!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. I apologize that your reservation was booked for a smoking room and we were unable to provide you with a nonsmoking room upon your arrival. I will review our procedures and take appropriate measures in hopes to please our guests and their requests. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.