“Home Away From Home”

Hampton Inn Johnson City
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Everyone at this hotel does their very best to make you feel as comfortable as being at home. The hotel is always spotlessly clean and you can tell everyone there takes pride in their work. I have stayed at this hotel many, many times and always look forward to the next trip!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you Sophie! We love having you here and look forward to you returning soon! Please let me know if you ever need anything during your stays.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I arrived in the evening after a long flight and full day of work. I was welcomed with a warm smile at the front desk. I had issues with printing; the staff fixed the problem right away. The staff was excellent and very helpful during my 3 night stay; I will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Johnson City. I apologize you had issues trying to print but glad our staff was able to help. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and will stay with us in the future. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The hotel was clean, the maides were very helpful. The food was ok . The hot tub in the room was very clean and the jets were awesome in the hot tub. That was why I booked this room. The king size bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Connie L

Thank you for commenting about your stay. We are pleased you enjoyed the Jacuzzi in your room and the service you received. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

There are simply not enough superlatives to adequately describe our experience at this hotel. The rooms were clean, comfortable, well-appointed, and the beds were incredible. The location is convenient to shopping, dining, and pretty much anything of any consequence.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank George F
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you so much for commenting about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed the beds, cleanliness and service you received. We hope you will continue to use us in the future. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Overall a very nice visit. Staff very friendly and rooms very clean. Not sure how old the hotel is but they have done a great job with keeping it up. It looks like they were just remodeled. Rooms as nice as any new Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for commenting about our hotel. We truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us and glad you liked our newly remodeled look. We are actually 19 years old. We have wonderful owners and management company that continue to invest in our hotel which allows us to keep our product fresh. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance. Hope you stay again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Traveling is not the most relaxing however, this Hampton welcomes and makes sure you have everything you need. If you want privacy they respect it however if you want attention they will give it to you.

1  Thank Tracie H

Thank you for submitting your comments. We are very pleased you enjoy our hotel and the service we provide. We hope you will continue to allow us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I was treated very well from the start. In the morning, I hacd a problem with the key, and my name did not show on the register. Staff got me back in the room in minutes and cleared up the registration problem immediately.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for commenting about the good service you received while staying at our hotel. I apologize there was a problem with the registration but glad they helped in a timely manner. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.