“Clean and good location”

Hampton Inn Johnson City
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
“Clean and good location”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is clean and the staff are friendly. The breakfast was very good with lot of veriety. Good location and close to shopping and restaurants. It is showing its age but still a nice place to stay. I would stay here again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for commenting about your experience. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and your stay. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Woodstock, GA USA
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I like staying at this Hampton Inn as it is very convenient to all the places I do business with when I visit Johnson City. It is quiet, has a small but decent fitness room and breakfast is always good. Very Convenient to both the VA Hospital as well as the Hospital for Johnson City.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stays in Johnson City. I'm glad we are convenient to your business locations and enjoy our breakfast and service. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Thank you for such a great week. We were in town for a week long softball tournament and the entire team was impressed with our hotel accommodations. I appreciate you welcoming all of us. Ms. Crawford was wonderful when making our group reservation. Tina was excellent in her friendly service and accurate directions to local places. One of the young men was very kind to us assuring us of our safety when we piled in the downstairs hallway during the tornado warning. We will definitely stay here again and will recommend this hotel to our other traveling sports families.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you commenting about your stay during the week of your softball tournament. We are glad your team chose our hotel and we enjoyed having you stay with us. I will pass your comments on to Brandy, Tina and Justin. I'm glad you were pleased with our service and thank you for recommending us to others. We wish your team much success this season!
S.E. Kentucky
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I will not stay at this Hampton again for one reason. THE BED WAS HARD AS A ROCK. Check in was pleasant and quick. Front desk person was very nice. A little run down and dusty. Breakfast was the standard Hampton choices. Not real impressed with this Hampton. I stay at Hamptons a lot.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank snippin
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. I apologize that you did not like the comfort of the bed in your room. We are glad you liked the staff and other items. Please contact me if I can do anything to make up for the comfort of the bed. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have stayed at several different Hampton Inns, and chose this one on the name and past experience alone. This hampton Inn is dated. The room was dusty. The bed comfort was sub-par and the duvet was lumpy. The breakfast selection was not comparable to other Hampton Inns we have stayed at in the past.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments. I apologize you were not as pleased with our Hampton Inn as others you have stayed in the past. We went through renovations this past year and completed numerous updates to comply with Hampton Inn Standards. We are in the process of choosing new guestroom furniture but will update the desks in the next couple of months. I'm sorry you were not as pleased with the breakfast selections either although we fully comply with the approved items allowed by our brand. Please let me know if you choose to stay with us in the future and I will be happy to purchase any special item you prefer for breakfast. It's our goal to make every guest satisfied and we hope you will stay with us again.
Cumming, GA, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Johnson City Hampton Inn was a very good stay and is consistent with the Hampton Inn Experience. I will always use Hampton for any leisure or business stay as a first choice due to the consistency. The View outside this Hotel is beautiful. The staff was wonderful. The beds at Hampton are the most comfortable out of any Hotels I ever stayed. No backaches in the AM!!!!! Best Short Term Hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We sincerely appreciate your comments concerning our hotel. It's nice to hear you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our hotel. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance and we hope you come back soon. Thank you
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed 30 July 2014

pleasantly surprised by total updating of facility; front desk - efficient, very pleasant, helpful. Facility was probably established prior to the new I-26, so it was not right at the interchange. Would definetly stay here again

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm pleased you noticed our updates and very glad you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of the hotel. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future.