“Good steak and price”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #48 of 315 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Got their early special and enjoyed! Wife got the chicken and I the sirloin. Will definately return.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Country fried chicken was dry. Loaded baked potato was very good. Pulled pork was excellent. Service good. Very cold inside ( as it was outside).

Reviewed 14 March 2013

It was OK but like other steakhouses better. I was not particularly fond of the food, but that is my personal preference. I would prefer Outback or Logans for better quality and better taste.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I was with a large group so I am sure my experience would have been better had that not been the case. Steak, baked potato and tea -- not great and not bad. It is a great place for a business lunch.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Food was excellent, service was great. Perfect evening would definitely go back again. Our glasses were never half full without someone refilling.