Red Roof Inn Johnson City
Courtyard Johnson City(Johnson City)
US$156
Courtyard
Carnegie Hotel(Johnson City)
US$146
US$130
US$170
US$128
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Priceline
Holiday Inn Express(Johnson City)
US$129
US$124
Priceline
Comfort Suites(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
Priceline
Quality Inn Downtown(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
Agoda.com
US$77
US$73
US$89
US$87
Priceline
All reviewsflat screen tvroom was cleanking roomwould stay here againthird floornon smokinglots of restaurantsshopping and restaurantsnight's sleepparking lotstaff was friendlyfront desk clerktargetmotelpetshoneysmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It is a basic property, but you could not find a cleaner one. There are numerous restaurants so you don't miss one in hotel. Coffee is served in lobby 24hrs. Staff is friendly and helpful. Can not go wrong with price, great value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed 5/25/14 in room 122. Woke up at a little after 3:00am itchy wondering what the heck was going on. I have whelts on my arms! Didn't want to wake hubby so I got my key chain that has a small LED flashlight. Pulled back the sheets and there we three tiny crawling little bugs. One was smooshed. Awful! Got hubby up, took a shower, and went to the front desk. Handed her the room cards and said, "We are leaving now!". She didn't even say "sorry" about the room. Not that I gave her time! I didn't even stay to fight to get back the money we paid. Just wanted GONE from there! Up until 3:00am the stay wasn't bad. Everyone was nice, the room was small but looked clean. Maybe another traveler brought them in because they were very tiny, but still....YUCK! Totally creeped me out!

Room Tip: LOOK AT THE BEDDING - LOOK AT THE MATTRESS-I don't know how you would see something that tiny if you weren't looking for it, but be cautious!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa D
brett c, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

My apologies for not responding sooner. I was out of the state on vacation.

We take any Bed Bug claim very seriously. If you ever should have an issue, please let us know at property level, so we can address them right away.

As soon as we saw your review, we held the room in question. If a past guest had brought anything to any of our rooms, we want to get it treated immediately, to prevent any future guests from being impacted. My Maintenance GSR, who is trained on bed bugs, did an inspection of the room and found nothing. We also called, and paid our commercial pest control company, Ecolab, to do an inspection as well, to make sure we did not miss anything. They came out on May 30th, and performed their independent inspection. Ecolab also found zero evidence of bed bug activity.

I do apologize for whatever it was that disturbed you, but rest assured, it was not bed bugs.

Thank you, and I hope you have an enjoyable summer.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed here one night on a drive from Jasper, Georgia to Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. This type of hotel is at a lower price level than the type we normally stay in, so we didn't expect the same amenities that we are used to. But we were surprised on how clean and new-looking this 20+ year old motel was--it was remodeled a few years ago! The front desk people were really friendly. The bed was comfortable and we would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
brett c, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

I am very pleased you were pleasantly surprised. We have a good staff here, who takes pride in the property.

I am glad you liked the results of the renovation we did a couple of years ago.

Thank you again, and if you are passing through this way again, we look forward to seeing you once again.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed the weekend and the room was clean, beds and pillows were very comfortable. We could have upgraded to a room with microwave, mini-fridge and hair dryer but we didn't need it. The staff was friendly and so was the other guest staying there. You can walk to shopping or resturants.The parking lot is well lite. What else can you ask for !! We visit Johnson City about 2-3 times a year and always stay at Red Roof Inn.....It never disappoints !!
Deb

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah W

Thank you for staying with us consistently. We certainly appreciate it.

I am pleased you always find the rooms to be clean and comfortable, and the staff is always friendly. This is what we strive for. We will be improving our WiFi very shortly, and I hope you enjoyed our new television channel lineup.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We were there for my nieces graduation and had a good stay. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. My only complaint would be that there should be a coffee pot in every room. Granted, I didn't ask for one.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. I hope everyone had a great time at graduation.

I was glad you found our rooms to be clean and the beds comfortable. Currently our Superior King rooms are the only ones that have a one cup coffee maker. These rooms also have an iron and board, hair dryer, and a micro fridge.

Thank you again for staying with us.