Volunteer Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Johnson City)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2008

This is the worst motel I have ever stayed in. I had no hot water in shower, no cold water in sink, phone was broken, bare wires hanging out of wall where smoke detector should have been, absolutely filthy, and Sunday evening when I came in dripping wet from thunderstorm, all my towels and soap were gone! The air conditioner did not work and carpeting, floor molding, and bottoms of walls looked like had been chewed on by rats. I did not feel safe because lock on door did not work so wedged chair against door. Friday the sidewalks were lined with large trash bags which were still there Monday AM. Children in room next door were allowed to run up and down and then body slam into guests doors as late as midnight! Whenever I went to the office to complain, it was locked with a sign stating,"Out checking property, back in ten minutes." What a joke, no one ever appeared and I checked, there was no one around. I could not even get a receipt or formally check out because office was locked at 9 AM. This place should be inspected by public health and demolished!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank apwats
Reviewed 21 January 2008

This was the worst hotel i have ever stayed in my life. I wish we had read the review on this hotel before we made reservations.
The other could'nt have been more correct, this place needs to be demolished. There was mold around the tub, the water control fell off, the water spigot was loose and about to fall off. There was a q-tip along side the boxspring of the bed,there was hair on the tub wall. The carpet was filthy and it was supposed to be a non-smoking room, but i think it was a smoking room with just a sign on the outside saying no-smoking. I wanted to leave but we arrived at 1:30 in the morning and had to go to the Days Inn next door to get our key so we made the best of it . Econo Lodge will never get any more of our business. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank trailblazerls
Reviewed 20 October 2007

Never Again! I arrived at at Econolodge at 11:30pm after working all day.My wife called the hotel and had everything ready to go so I could just get the key and go to my room.The first thing I saw when opened the door to my room was a cockroach.I should have turned around and left right then,but I was so exhausted I was seeing double.Got into the shower and noticed water pipes sticking out of the shower wall about four inches.Finally got to the bed.Turned down the blankets,and the sheets were funky.Cigarette burns,and stains.I was beside myself!If I had the energy, I would have raised three kinds of he**!I pulled the blanket back up over the sheets,got a shirt out of my luggage and used it for a blanket.I may have dozed a total of two hours.I've contacted Choice Hotels about this dump,and if I dont hear from them within a week,I will never stay with Choice again.I most certainly will Not be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jghall