“Judith has thought of it all, if you need it...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
P[cnic & Firepit area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sweetappl...
Little River, South Carolina
“Judith has thought of it all, if you need it, most likely it will be here!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Our trip was a Birthday present to our daughter, whom has a friend that attends college in Johnson City.
Having never been to this area, we were impressed with how friendly everyone is. Out and about shopping, everyone just made us feel welcome.
I found the Hidden Cottages on the internet, after finding that most everything I knew of was totally booked.
So glad that I did! My husband is a former builder and was in the building supply business all his life, we were very impressed with the workmanship of these cottages.
Now only that, but Judith makes sure you have most everything you need, I have never stayed anywhere that furnished the household supplies that she does. She has really thought of everything, All linens, all basic kitchen essentials, such as salt, pepper, spices, paper towels, even down to liquid hand soap, not to mention shampoo and body wash. We had a very nice visit and if we ever come back here, I will most certainly be calling Judith.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the furnished household needs.
Liked least: Den furniture
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Oct 2013
Thank you so much for very kind review.
We hope you will be able to stay with us again in the near future
Judie
qtbird
Quitman, Texas
“If your into "green" you won't find a better place.”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Wonderful place to stay - if your not use to recycling it could be a little daunting & we had a little trouble getting our unit cool enough. But the owners couldn't have been nicer and I'm sure they would have helped adjust the air if we would have asked. Great place to stay!

Ky

BCTF
Lilburn, Georgia
“Clean and Modern”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Our visit to Hidden Cottages was very good. It was clean and modern and there were extras included that made our visit a pleasant one, such as modern fixtures for the kitchen and bathroom, wi-fi, flat screen TV, up-to-date appliances and more. This was less expensive than a hotel room or suite, and you get a whole lot more, plus the added value of being away from a crowded motel/hotel.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Separate bedrooms
Liked least: Making special arrangements to arrive late was inconvenient for the owners and for us.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing