“Great Pedi!”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Pedi!”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

The atmosphere is quite and elegant. The staff is pleasant and professional. Every service I've had here has been perfectly executed. I highly recommend this Spa and Salon.

Visited September 2012

Johnson City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I am originally from Amsterdam and Houston where no drapes are routinely used. I enjoy the full length massage - ESP on the gluteus - without the annoying tucking. Several friends told me about here. I have now been seeing Jennifer for several years (more frequently during basketball season) and for a $50 tip, she will do a great massage without a drape. Apparently TN law requires only a drape be offered. I am not sure if she will do so your first until she is sure you are not looking for "funny business. I must admit that she once (? kidded) that she would make me even more happy for another $50 after a very stimulating massage, but I declined saying I was happy enough. She is a great lady, enjoy her!

Visited August 2012
5 Thank Billy T
Elizabethton, Tennessee
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Really good experiences”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Had a massage as a gift and it was wonderful. Dim room, warm table and towels, scented oil, great masseuse. Also gave my daughter a make over for her Prom and they did a great job.

San Antonio, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“great spa”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I have been to all spas from palm beach to NY . This spa is fabulous. They do everything first class

Visited August 2012