“Relaxation!”

Austin Springs Spa & Salon
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I have been here for 2 massages and they were both wonderful. Staff is very friendly. Atomosphere is very warm, and relaxing. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

The atmosphere is quite and elegant. The staff is pleasant and professional. Every service I've had here has been perfectly executed. I highly recommend this Spa and Salon.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I am originally from Amsterdam and Houston where no drapes are routinely used. I enjoy the full length massage - ESP on the gluteus - without the annoying tucking. Several friends told me about here. I have now been seeing Jennifer for several years (more frequently during basketball season) and for a $50 tip, she will do a great massage without a drape. Apparently TN law requires only a drape be offered. I am not sure if she will do so your first until she is sure you are not looking for "funny business. I must admit that she once (? kidded) that she would make me even more happy for another $50 after a very stimulating massage, but I declined saying I was happy enough. She is a great lady, enjoy her!

5  Thank Billy T
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Had a massage as a gift and it was wonderful. Dim room, warm table and towels, scented oil, great masseuse. Also gave my daughter a make over for her Prom and they did a great job.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I have been to all spas from palm beach to NY . This spa is fabulous. They do everything first class

1  Thank kjj150