“nice meal”

Ranked #124 of 306 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Thai
“nice meal”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The fish was fresh and not overcooked. The spring rolls were appropriately crunchy fresh sprouts etc. and the Thai iced tea was well Thai iced tea. Nice meal.

Visited July 2013

Elizabethton, Tennessee
“outstanding!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

beautiful decor in surprisingly spacious dining room. Appetizers. entrees and desserts were beautifully prepared in generous portions and served with dignity and skill. I will return often and bring other friends!

• Visited July 2013
NJ
“Close to Best”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Real good meal where the whole family enjoyed with real nice flavors in the Tom Yum soup, drunken noodles and stir fried basil in the entrees. One of the best Thai restaurants for us.A surprise for us as we were visiting the area.

• Visited June 2013
richmond, va
“The best steamed dumplings!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Anytime I am in the area, I eat at this restaurant with my son and his family. My 4 year old grandson loves this place and when they visited me in Richmond, I took him to a Thai restaurant and in the middle of the meal he yells out "this is NOT Tomy Thai!". I guess that says it all. All the food I have tried is great but my favorite are the steamed dumplings.

• Visited September 2012
“Aok”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This review is very narrow because the sesame encrusted seard Tuna dish is so good that this is almost all I order. Better than similar dishes I have had in Atlanta, Chicago, New York. Spring rolls also a delight.

• Visited July 2013