“wonderful food. great service”
Review of Cafe Pacific - CLOSED

Cafe Pacific
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My husband and I eat there June 8, 2013. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the greenery and birds. Our food was so wonderful. I had the lamb chops and my husband had the pork. Both dishes were great. I reccomend this place highly. Just a great dining experience.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

We went here to celebrate my daughter's receiving her Master's Diploma from ETSU. The service was fast, courteous and informative, the little extras from the chef like amous bushe and a sample creme puff were unexpected, nice extras. They were even very happy to make special changes in the dishes for my daughter's gluten and dairy allergies. All of the food we had from the appetizers through to the desserts was so fresh and delicious! Extremely generous portions of meats and seafoods. The wine list is extensive, with international and domestic vinters alike; red, whites, sparkling and port. I would recommend it for any special occasion or celebrations. Just an all around lovely experience!

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Love this place the chef is very creative. The complementary asparagus soup fabulous. The bread is to kill for and also the entrees. The service wonderful. First class

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I love the seafood here, it is always prepared properly and tastes fresh. They also have other great dishes, but the fish is what I order.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Very surprised by the great reviews as my experience was anything but great. Poor customer service and cold food with expensive price.

2  Thank BrandiW934