“Great food and service”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
South of ATL
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The food and martinis are most excellent. Our server was attentive and informative. Was a great place to spend our 24th wedding anniversary.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MotoCommuter

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful Dining Experience in Johnson City”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We had dinner on the patio (a great May treat), and the food, service, and setting were superb. We had a variety of dishes (two varieties of fish, lamb, and duck), and every bite was lovely. Wine list is excellent. Our server was very helpful and made the evening a lot of fun. Each dish was perfectly prepared and arrived at the table just right.

Between courses, were some absolutely stunning nibbles (don't know if we were just lucky or that is the norm:)). And at the end of the meal, a small cream puff that brought cool/cream/almond/caramel/chocolate together in a most wonderful way.

Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The best restaurant in town”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This is the place where I go everytime I visit Kingsport or Johnson city, It is a beautiful place with great decoration and atmosphere to have a very comfortable dinner. I really like their food and wine here. Staff is great... A must visit place for great evening out for dinner for business or with partner!!

Visited March 2013
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“Wow, that was great!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My husband surprised me Saturday night with a trip to Cafe Pacific. My birthday is today, so we wanted to celebrate over the weekend. Anyway, we drove over early, because we had skipped lunch. We arrived right at 5 when they open. We were the only ones there, so we decided to sit by the fireplace in the lounge and have a drink. The server was very friendly and seated us at a cozy corner table when we were ready. The restaurant is located in an old house. They have a front porch seating area, which would be great for drinks if the weather is warm. (Too chilly that night!) The inside is broken up into separate rooms, all cozy and interestingly decorated. It has an asian feel to it. I checked out the upstairs, which was also well done. We decided to share the lobster bisque. While we were waiting, she brought out 2 shot glasses compliments of the chef. They contained tapioca pearls with peach sparkling water. (To clean your palate, she said) It was a interesting little concoction. My husband liked it a lot. The soup came out shortly after, along with a bread basket. The soup was delicious, although I felt they could have skipped the step of pouring it into the soup bowl from a small carafe. The bowl came out with a crouton and the lobster, and the server poured the soup around it. Anyway, it was still great. The bread was all delicious. There were 3 different types, as well as tomato basil butter and olive oil with pesto to dip them in. I could have eaten the whole thing myself, but let hubby have a few bites! I ordered the filet, while my husband ordered the tuna. While we were waiting, the server brought out another chef goodie. This time it was a potato-wrapped cod bite. It looked like a tater tot. I am not a huge fish fan, but gave it a try. It was so flavorful. I would happily eat a plate of them. Dinner arrived not long after. My filet came with 2 spring rolls. One had potato and cheese in it, and the other had black beans and rice. There was also a side of ginger carrots and broccoli. Everything on my plate was top-notch. The filet was tender and perfectly cooked. My husbands tuna was cooked just right according to him. It was seared with a sesame crust. He loved it. I was smart enough to save room for dessert, but he ate every bite of his. I ordered chocolate souffle cake. While we were waiting, another freebie from the chef came out. It was a cream puff. Yum! When the dessert came, they had written Happy Birthday on the rim of the plate in chocolate. It was beautiful and delicious. Our server was excellent. She was attentive, but not intrusive. We will definitely be back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lisa S
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I had a client dinner here. The 3 of us really enjoyed our wonderful meal and service. I ordered bacon wrapped dates as an appetizer everyone thought they were great, I then had the Sea Bass which was cooked perfectly. I really like the old house that it sits in, we had an upstairs table. I can't wait to return.

Visited October 2013