“Good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Firehouse Restaurant

The Firehouse Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 302 Restaurants in Johnson City
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I enjoyed the atmosphere and the food at this restaurant. It has a homey feel, and is decorated like the old firehouse it was. There is a actual fire truck in the lobby. We were there on a week night, and though the parking lot was full, there was no wait for a table. We had a wonderful waiter who did a great job. I ordered the "volunteer" which is a barbecued chicken sandwich with grilled pineapple. Yummy. The prices are very reasonable too. Definitely will return when in the area.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Sun_fun98

Central Florida, Florida
“I have been eating at this place since I can remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

This place is always good and I have been eating here since I can remember. The atmosphere is great and so is the service, you wont be dissapointed.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Monica E
New Lenox, Illinois
“Excellent service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This place has excellent service! Our waiter,Joe was spot on and very hospitable! The hosts, didn't catch their names, were also into their jobs as well!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Fayetteville
“A Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

The restaurant is housed in an old firehouse. You get the feel that this is a chain but it appears to be a really successful, one of a kind. They play up the firehouse theme to the hilt. I had BBQ ribs and pulled pork. Both were good, however, I was still enjoying them late the next morning;-) Basic salad. Unsweet tea good. Located a short distance from ETSU and the VA Hospital. You would think this an upscale establishment, but there were all types of dress amongst mostly families (me solo).

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Hospitality at its finest!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We traveled up from Florida and had bbq in Georgia, north Carolina, and Tennessee. This was the best service I've ever had!! The manager noticed we hadn't ordered the sliced pork ( which was the start of the firehouse restaurant) so he brought us a plate so we could try it out!! It was amazing!! The girl that was our waitress was second to none.. they right away realized we were from out of town and gave us places to visit and went out of their way to make this a special outing for my husband, our kids, and myself!! Yup notch service and hospitality and all this coming from someone that's been in the service industry for almost 20 years!! :-)