“Great food and wonderful service”

The Firehouse Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 308 Restaurants in Johnson City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Catonsville, Maryland
“Great food and wonderful service”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The staff here was especially helpful and friendly as, being from out of state, my sister and I were unfamiliar with some of the local menu items. The waitress was wonderfully patient with us, explaining everything and continued to be attentive throughout the meal.

Amazing food! A plentiful plate (could have been two meals) was cooked and served to perfection.

• Visited August 2014

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good food”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I enjoyed the atmosphere and the food at this restaurant. It has a homey feel, and is decorated like the old firehouse it was. There is a actual fire truck in the lobby. We were there on a week night, and though the parking lot was full, there was no wait for a table. We had a wonderful waiter who did a great job. I ordered the "volunteer" which is a barbecued chicken sandwich with grilled pineapple. Yummy. The prices are very reasonable too. Definitely will return when in the area.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Sun_fun98
Central Florida, Florida
“I have been eating at this place since I can remember”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This place is always good and I have been eating here since I can remember. The atmosphere is great and so is the service, you wont be dissapointed.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Monica E
New Lenox, Illinois
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This place has excellent service! Our waiter,Joe was spot on and very hospitable! The hosts, didn't catch their names, were also into their jobs as well!

• Visited July 2014
Fayetteville
“A Good Experience”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The restaurant is housed in an old firehouse. You get the feel that this is a chain but it appears to be a really successful, one of a kind. They play up the firehouse theme to the hilt. I had BBQ ribs and pulled pork. Both were good, however, I was still enjoying them late the next morning;-) Basic salad. Unsweet tea good. Located a short distance from ETSU and the VA Hospital. You would think this an upscale establishment, but there were all types of dress amongst mostly families (me solo).

• Visited July 2014