“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in the area. Do not be fooled by the way the restaurant looks from the outside. The food is amazing, and a lot of improvements have been made to the inside of the restaurant.

1  Thank Grant H

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Sahib is amazing! They have a huge variety of food, more than you could ever try. We tend to always get the same dishes, but when we do branch out, we are always impressed with the flavor and the quality of the food. The lunch buffet is awesome, although it can sometimes be a little spicy for my taste. My only complaints are 1) the price - it can be expensive, especially if you want to get some of the 'must have' naan bread. I love naan bread but when you get that in addition to the meal, it is pricey. 2) Sometimes they make it a little spicier that I like. If I ask for mild, I expect it to be mild, but sometimes I can barely eat it!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We called to order the "Sahib special non-vegetarian dinner for two". We were told that it would take about 40 minutes to be ready, we got there 45 minutes later, the food was just ready, no waiting!
Still nicely hot when we got home. We started with the soup, good but quite rich, so we ate about half, not to spoil our appetite. Then the main dishes: a chicken tikka (kind of chicken tandoori in a curry sauce), and two curries, a red meat one and a green vegetable one: all three dishes were delicious. The dessert (rice pudding) was OK, but not fantastic.
We had enough leftover for another dinner two days later and for brunch for one the following day!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I love Sahibs and return often. If you like Indian food then you will love it. If you are unsure then give it a try and ask your server for guidance. The food is amazing and prices are more than reasonable, no more than most other restaurants. And most of the time, the chef comes out personally to greet and check on your satisfaction. Always a joy to eat at Sahib's.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I visited this place few times, the food is very good and prices are reasonable. The only thing regarding that place, it need some upgrade, the place is dark, humid, bathrooms poorly maintained.