“Interesting menu, fun spot to spend time”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cootie Brown's

Cootie Brown's
Ranked #4 of 302 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dunwoody, Georgia
“Interesting menu, fun spot to spend time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

In Johnson City for one evening and took hotel rec on Cootie's. A good choice. Reasonable burger, tasty slaw, nice home-made chips and cold beer. They have a broad menu which looks very interesting; classic "pub" food. Pizza and 100 other beers. The deserts looked excellent, huge slices of cake and pie. Wait staff was excellent and out door dinning was perfect for the season. This would be a great "local hang-out." Couldn't find any reason at all to complain.

• Visited May 2014

Marion
“Worst Restaurant Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Today was overall a good day except for our experience at lunch. We tried cootie browns in Johnson City for the first time. Our server was nice but the food took way too long to get, once we got our food we found a hair baked into the pizza, asked the manager to make another one. He comes to our table to look at it and gives it the third degree. We get our bill and I thought it would have been good business to discount the meal which didn't happen. I confronted the manager about it and he basically insinuated that we planted it by saying that " I don't have that kind of hair in my kitchen" when I clearly saw 3 separate waitresses with the same hair color walk right by. I will never go back to that place for anything. Management needs to be trained on how to handle those situations and not call paying customers liars to their face. Way to go jerk.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank UncleKen_L
“NOM NOM!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

This place is great. Foods good and service, although slow, are ver efficient. The laid back atmosphere is awesome for meals with friends.

Chester, Maryland
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

We tried this place based on reviews but were not impressed. The service was good but my chicken and salsa meal and my husbands meal were just ok - nothing special. I was also disappointed that they don't serve wine - only beer. We did go away with some chocolate cake and that was awesome!

• Visited April 2014
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Off the wall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food is pretty good....the tamales are my favorite thing on the menu to take home. They have an eclectic menu and a hippie like decorated place. It's on a busy highway, no view, lots of exhaust.

• Visited July 2013