“Surpisingly Good!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We were staying at The Courtyard Marriott and the manager there recommended nearby Carrabba's for dinner. This is a nice surprise for a chain restaurant--good-quality food and efficient, friendly service. Both the veal piccata and small sirloin marsala were unexpectedly delicious. Loved the complimentary bacon/onion flatbred (a small, crispy pizza). Nice wine list by the glass, as well as a good $5 a glass Monday special.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We were in town for a meeting and having a bad experience at the Holiday Inn. So we headed to Carrabba's for what we knew would be a nice meal. As always, the food was very good and the service great. We tried the bruschetta -- lots of calories, but light and very tasty. I had the chicken Caesar [always good] and my partner tried a pasta dish with chicken, artichoke hearts, olives, sun dried tomatoes--very nice. We needed and appreciated an evening of "comfort food" at this, one of the few chains we like to frequent when we're traveling.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Seems like a lot of people like this but their food is not the kind of italian food that I am used to so I was not too impressed nor did I want to go back.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I know it sounds funny but this Itallian spot has probably the best steak in Johnson City. The Filet Florentina is delicious.. Try it. It's worth it.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

My daughter and I recently visited Carrabbas in Johnson City for a late lunch.We were seated immediately,apparently everyone was Christmas shopping,and our waiter promptly got our drink orders.The menu at Carrabbas is easy to navigate and contains a very good selection.We both ordered the 4 cheese manicotti and it was an excellent choice.The entree includes a house salad or italian salad with delicious hot fresh bread with dipping sauce.My daughter nor I finsihed our meal and took a decent portion of the Manicotti home.I think this restaurant far exceeds any Franchise Italian food I have eaten anywhere.