“fast food”

Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #5 of 319 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Pals is a fast food place that has stuff like Hamburgers and hotdogs! Tha hamburgers are yummy and the sweet tea is great! Take my family here every time we visit!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Fast service is really correct, they have very efficient service and friendly workers. I like the sauce burger and the Big Pal. The fries are usually good too but like others have said have too much salt. The milk shakes are tasty.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is my favorite place to get fast food. All of the Pal's I have recieved service from have been great. Their french fries are by far my favorite and the cheddar rounds are awesome. Love Pal's!!

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I Love pals! It's a must local spot! The burgers are pretty simple, but good. The fries and milkshakes are the best! I also love the peach tea. There are lots of locations all over the tri-cities area.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

What a fun place! We had excellent food and fast, friendly service. We had wonderful, hot fresh fries that were so good with a little extra special spice that we didn't need ketchup. Will return!