“Great subs!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Elizabethton, Tennessee
“Great subs!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I love Jersey Mike's! They have simple sandwiches, but the ingredients are so fresh! The staff is always nice!

Johnson City, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Sub by Far”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Nowhere in town or anywhere in my Eastern TN territory can you find a sub that even compares!!! One of my favorite places in town! Made a mistake and tried a new sub joint down the road, the whole time I was eating it I was just wishing I had just went a little further down the road to Jersey Mikes. Staff and atmosphere are great too!

• Visited February 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

The subs here are so delicious, no place makes a sub like Jersey Mike's. The employees are great too and after a while the start remembering you and your order.

Visited February 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“First time”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Wanted to try jersey mikes so stopped in. First we were told they were out of white bread which was not a big deal to me but first impressions are important. I got the tuna and it was good. Toppings were limited and the overall sandwhich was good but not great. I would go back but not highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Absolutely The Best”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I consistently eat at Jersey Mikes about bi weekly! Always get the Italian sub and have never been disappointed-they skimp on nothing-it is always fresh and has enough meat onit for a gaint sub to last for two days and that is eating more than one should!! Staff is always accomodating and the consistency is always there. I have tried other subs there but the Italian is my favorite-the tuna is also good but the one time I tried the cheesesteak -welll the only thing I remembered was the bread-that is to say if one is to make a cheese steak sub then charge what you must but for crying out loud!! Load it up with steak-peppers and onions!!

• Visited May 2013