“Really good Steak House. Best in the area!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #39 of 311 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I go here a lot to eat only because it's the best steak house in the area. Prices are reasonable and so is their beer list. My only problem with this place is the lighting. Not very well lit and really hard to see the menu to order off of. Besides that I love their steak, fish, burgers and the sides are good too. If you are looking for a good little place to eat with family or friends this is it.

1  Thank Jose P

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I had not been to Logan's in about 2 years and was driving around looking for a place for a "genuine" burger and rememberedt Logans always had great ones. We got there during the peak of lunch time & it was easy to be seated. The waiter was very polite and attentive and the manager came by and asked how everything was. My complaint is not the service it is the food and prices. The prices have gone up a fair amount and you notice it right away when you glance at the menu. There is no separate lunch menu so the prices for lunch and dinner it seems are the same. They now offer fries instead of the home made chips and they are the pre-seasoned kind; skimpy and limp like the fast food kind.The burgers were a strange texture, like they had been ground up several times and didn't seem like real ground beef. They also had the grill marks that looked like the ones on prepackaged meats. The fact that they are well done even when you ask for them to be as rare as allowed might be due to the fillers used in them. That is my take on it anyway. The burger is topped with loads of sauce so you really cannot taste if the meat is good as well. I don't know if the steaks have changed but the burgers are a HUGE thumbs down.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

my sister and i always had logan's as our "go to" place when we were in the mood for a real grilled hamburger cooked the way you want. but this last time our burgers were like preformed patty with very fine grain like the kind you get at some fast food restaurants. the french fries were also fast food type "shoe string", and the yeast rolls were different. for the price i may as well go to hardees for the same burger for less. the service was excellent though and the manager was very nice. they cant help what changes corporate decides to make in order to cut corners. i will find another place for great hamburgers in future.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I have been to Logan's many times and the food is normally good. However, the service is TERRIBLE. When I spend money to eat out, it is also the service I am paying for. When I have to get up and find someone to refill my drink .... that is a little much. The bartender was one of he rudest I have ever met and, at the cost of a mix drink, a smile and kind word is not too much to ask for. I choose to spend my money at restaurants where the food is good and the service matches the food quality. Logan's just lost a very loyal customer.

1  Thank Tina P
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy eating at Logan's, I just found one that places the cherry on top!! 5-star service to whomever you meet in this restaurant! Food is always great, that alone will bring me back. But when you find a restaurant with 5-star staff,You would travel for miles to get quality service. When I'm in town this is Logan's restaurant I'm going to!