“pizza good, service HORRIBLE :(”
Review of Greg's Pizza

Greg's Pizza
Ranked #43 of 316 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 14 May 2013

LOVE the pizza! been eating Greg's in Johnson City, TN since the early 70's and seriously, nothing compares to it.

but the service is definitely LACKING! the guys act like they don't want to be there. they huff around, are short when you ask them anything, look at you in disgust and act like it's killing them to take the order, etc. seriously bad service and the time will come when that ruins the business for them.
service is the same at both TN locations. pity...

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Stopped by Gregs to get a pizza to take to a ballgame. Me and the wife had not eaten a Greg's pizza since the change in ownership. With the first bite I knew that this was not a Greg's pizza as I once had known it. Before I could comment, my wife stated " Does your pizza taste right ?" I told her NO, the dough is different and the toppings are not the same either. What a disappointment. We Miss You Gregs !! A shame that you sold out. We won't be back.

3  Thank Clayton D
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The last time I hate here I had to blot the grease off the pizza before eating it. Some people love this place but I usually like my food a bit heathier, even pizza.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

This pizza is always great!! Nothing fancy just good pizza and its always on time! I always get everything they have! They do not go scarce when it comes to toppings

Reviewed 30 January 2013

This pizza is original, and absolutely delicious. Some complain because they place all toppings under the tons of cheese, but hey, it's the Greg's way. Have eaten their pies for 40 years.