“Very poor customer service, arrogance abounding!”
Review of Greg's Pizza

Greg's Pizza
Ranked #41 of 309 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Don't waste your time stopping here. Pizza is greasy, and workers don't care about service or product.

There are newer reviews for Greg's Pizza

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This food is terrible! 20$ for a small pizza and a sub,are you kidding me?! I'm not akin to paying good money for something worse than I can make at home

1  Thank mikespeed100
Reviewed 23 September 2013

lived there for years & every time we are in Johnson City Greg's is on our list...went there when it first opened so we consider ourselves authorities on the pizza..had heard new owner & maybe it had changed--after first bite we were assured it was as good as ever!! usually get the good, ample salads-but not this trip.... keep up the "great pizza tradition"......

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I'm a near lifelong resident of Johnson City (nearly 40 years). Greg's Pizza was my family's once a month pizza meal as a child. I still go there these days. I've always believe Greg's has a certain charm to it. There are always complaints about the service when I go with someone who has never been. Most of those complaints are true. The employees are usually so busy they have no time to linger or talk with the customers. As a kid, I remember my dad would hold me up at the window so I could watch them toss the crust into the air, but don't even remember them being friendly back then either. It has bothered some of my friends, but personally, I don't really expect workers at a very busy pizza place to stop and talk to me. I go with a basic pizza since it's the one we always got when I was a kid. The simple "large hamburger". I have tried a piece or two from all their variations, but I always go back to the simple hamburger. I will say I have gotten a few pizzas recently from Greg's that weren't cooked how I'm used to. One had soggy crust, the other was dripping with grease, I've come to expect and accept the grease, but this grease was dripping off the slices. These are minor complaints since the pizza is so good. I've yet to find a pizza place that can compete with my beloved hamburger pizza from Greg's. I'm guessing I will be eating there until I die.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Have lived in the Johnson City area for 2 years and had heard a lot about Gregs Pizza,
First visit was a few days ago.Upon entering the staff in general did not seem too enthusiastic about being there.Order was taken by individual that did not smile one time.
The Special that we ordered cost about 20 dollars.Once we got it home and proceeded to eat the pizza my wife and I both thought it was lacking in quality.Too much thick cheese on it,not enough sauce and the meat did not taste like top grade ground beef.Just wasn't pleased with the taste and value for 20 dollars. Maybe we caught them on a bad day,anyway my wife and I do not plan on going back

1  Thank Claywe