“Out for the day”

Ranked #58 of 311 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My family and I were out for the day celebrating my daughter's birthday. We have ate here numerous times but the food just wasn't what it normally had been. I'm not sure what made it different. It could have been different cooks or just me. I will eat her again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I like the friendly staff and the excellent hamburguer, but what I like more is that you can do it by yourself! I mean, you can use whatever toppings you want! It's awesome!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had lunch there. Good burgers, fresh fixings, potates were done well and brownies to boot...what not to like.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Always great burgers for most reasonable cost. The management keeps this restaurant very clean - inside & out - they seem to take pride in what they are doing. The condiment bar always seems to have fresh, ripe vegetables and the "sauces" area is neat & well stocked.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

The people were great and very pleasant to deal with. the food was served quickly. I would reccomend this resturant to any race fan visiting Bristol..