“Exceptionally good ice cream”
Review of Marble Slab Creamery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marble Slab Creamery
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The store was perfectly clean, neat as could be, and pleasantly decorated. The ice cream was creamy, not too hard like many places are, and delicious. The add ins were fresh. They sell by the cup size and fill the cup generously. A great place to go for a treat. I had the mocha ice cream with graham cracker and coconut added, my hubby had the double dark chocolate with peppermint patties. It was only ten minutes before closing time but the clerk treated us as well as if we were the first customers instead of the last.

1  Thank zzoaozz

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Buttery, creamy butter pecan ice cream, with toffee smashed into it, topped with hot fudge and whipped cream - excellent, excellent, excellent!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

I've been here quite a few times. I originally got cinnamon ice cream, which is seasonal, my 2nd time, I bought the ice cream cake. The smallest cake ran me about $25, a bit pricy, but good. My 3rd time, I got a free ice cream (when you sign up online, you get free ice cream on your birthday) and got the Cookie Dough Drizzle, which has been my favorite since. Ice cream is a bit pricy, depending on what you buy, but the quality is what makes this place. If you get the bowl without the waffle, it will run you $2 less. But there is so many flavors to chose from, and mixins to add. They have shakes, cones, banana splits, floats, smoothies, and pie, as well.
I will say that I have been to Cold Stone Creamery, which is the very similiar to Marble Slab, but this is better!

Reviewed 17 December 2012

Simply awesome fell in love with it and haven't ate ice cream from any where else since. Only dislike is that they should branch off and get more store around Virginia

Reviewed 6 August 2012

l love this place ,the ice-cream is fresh and wonderful. I had heath bar topping in fresh vanilla cream also the blueberry great