“Best Garlic Soup around”
Review of Bello Vita

Bello Vita
Ranked #20 of 311 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband and I ate at Bello Vita, tonight. We haven't eaten there in several years as it was never a favorite of the kids. Almost all the kids are grown and gone, so we decided to return. The price is right, not high at all. The Garlic Soup here is outstanding, if you are a fan of garlic. I break bread up in it and soak up the goodness. The entrees fell a bit flat. My hubby thought the Zuppa di Pesce was very good but not outstanding. Unfortunately, my Chicken Florentine was not up to par. The sauce was very watery. The chicken was not tasty. The cheese was melted on top but I don't think cooked there. The spinach was good. We will try it again and try different things.

1  Thank P D

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I don't know what took me so long to finally dine here! The service (Michael was our server), the food quality and presentation, the quaint atmosphere, and the reasonable prices all add up to a great dining experience. We learned the owner died recently. However, this family owned business is carrying on a wonderful legacy. Bravo!

1  Thank MSL830
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have traveled to many places across the US and this restaurant by far is my favorite Italian restaurant. The Gamberi is to die for as is most everything on the menu. Thanks for an always piping hot, flavor packed meal!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good authentic Italian Food, cooked by someone who is Italian. What more could you ask for. Very good menu rom Veal Pizzaiola to stromboli and a very good Martini. Try it you will like it.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I have eaten here twice, and both times we had an excellent experience. The food is delicious. It's our go-to place for good Italian food in Johnson City. They need to advertise more. During both of our visits, there weren't many people there. It's probably because the location is tucked away behind a busy Mellow Mushroom.