“Excellent service and clean roooms and large selection at Breakfast what more could you ask for.”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed 28 May 2009

My Family And I stayed at this hotel while attending a family members graduation. Over all it was a wonderful stay would absolutely stay again!. Check in was smooth staff was super friendly and helpul. Room has all standard amenities and was very clean and well kept up.My family came down for breakfast expecting a danish and cereal.To our suprise they had a very large food selection.My kids loved the waffles and my husband and I loved the biscuits and gravy and other meat selections as well as the fresh fruit.For the Price I wouldnt Stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 March 2009

I just spent two nights at this hotel. The room was adequate but nothing special. Bathroom was tiny. There were roaches in the bathroom and in the room. When I informed the desk I was told "we've never had a complaint about that."

The were supposed to have a deluxe continenal breakfast. It might have been but I sure didn't see it. They ran out of eggs both mornings and they weren't re-supplied; they didn't have bacon the second morning; and, they ran out of fruit the second morning and didn't re-supply it. Also, the breakfast area was way to small for the number of guests. Both mornings there was no place to sit.

I will not return.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank spiket
Reviewed 26 January 2009

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, we thought we'd take a chance with this hotel. We were very pleasantly surprised. The staff is extremely friendly and the room was very clean. Bed was comfortable and the breakfast is definitely above average. The rooms are not fancy but the heating worked great and it was freezing the weekend we were there. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 6 November 2008

Quality staff, Quality cleanliness, Quality breakfast and Quality location. Could not have been more satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2008

Hotel was clean and staff was very nice. Located right in the middle of downtown so it was close to everything including the mall. Had a great O'Charley's right next door. Breakfast was more than we expected, not the regular old danish and coffee. Over all the stay was very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 24 July 2008

This was our first stay in Johnson City since our daughter moved there. I shopped on line then followed up by phone for closest hotel to her home at best price. My husband and I were very pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and space in the rooms, the friendly staff and the abundant breakfast available. We plan to use this property on all of our visits to Johnson City.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2008

I just came home today after a 3 day stay in Johnson City. My husband and I stayed at this location during a religious convention we attended at Freedom Hall. I had read a couple of reviews about this motel and was a little leery. We usually stayed at the Doubletree when it was known as Garden Plaza. There are three floors to this property. The first two floors are outside rooms and the third are indoors. We stayed on the third floor. As soon as I walked into the room, I knew we had made a good decision. The prices were good. We got a group discount for our convention stay. The bed was VERY comfortable and it had comfortable pillows. We had a microwave and mini fridge, but I believe you have to request them. My mom and sister stayed right next door, and they didn't have them in their room. They have a deluxe continental breakfast. They only thing I have to complain about with that is that I didn't like the gravy. Different strokes for different folks I guess! They only other thing I didn't like was hearing the birds first thing in the morning! Lovely stay overall and I will be staying here next year.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business