DoubleTree by Hilton Johnson City
Comfort Suites(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$90
ComfortSuites
Quality Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
QualityInn
US$127
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express(Johnson City)
US$127
Hotels.com
Carnegie Hotel(Johnson City)
US$134
US$130
US$101
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$51
Red Roof
US$110
Fairfield Inn
Quality Inn Downtown(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
QualityInn
Courtyard Johnson City(Johnson City)
US$174
All reviewsdouble treeburger barcookiesmovie theaterconcierge roomindoor outdoor poola hilton honors membernice hotelbreakfast buffetfront desk staffbusiness tripin townconvenient locationshopping and restaurantsthe room was nicestaff was friendlyclean rooms
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Hotel recently had a facelift, but the restaurant needs to be remodeled and the food was average. Would still stay there again The beds are great. Great choice in pillows. Not sure why my review needs to have a minimum of 200 characters. That sucks but that has itching to do with the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
sdlewis, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank you for takin the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to read from your review that you noticed our recent upgrades to our hotel and that you found our beds to be comfortable. I do however understand that you thought our restaurant area needed to be remodeled and I am glad to report that there are discussions and plans to completely renovate it within the next year. our guests' feedback is extrememely important to us and I do appreciate your comments. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in our area, you choose to stay with us again.
Best regards, Steve Lewis

Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

Chose Double Tree by Hilton over other hotels because of the name recognition. You would think being a part of the Hilton family it would be great location. Not what we found. Service by employees was good, rooms were Ok. Location is near a run-down strip mall. Won't be back.

• Stayed: March 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I do understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with our property's location. I assure you your feedback is very important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration. Again, I think you for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you are in our area.
Best regards, Steve

Reviewed 5 March 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel with our brand new puppy that we had just picked up earlier in the day. We had driven 12 hours with a new dog so as you imagine we were both EXHAUSTED. We decided to stay at this hotel because I had Hilton Points to use and because they took dogs with only a small fee (I believe it was $25 for dogs 40 pounds or less).

The hotel was in a great location off of the highway and it had a good atmosphere to it. There seemed to be plenty of people at the bar (NBA All-Star Weekend) but with an exhausting day behind us and a new dog we ended up just going right to the room and ordering room service.

The halls did smell a little funky but the rooms were overall pretty nice. The bathroom was huge and everything seem fairly clean so I was impressed with that.

The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly which is also always a plus.

My only complaint is I did not recieve any bottled water or the specialty DoubleTree cookie when arriving (Diamond Member and I thought the cookie was free for everyone at every DoubleTree).

If I am ever in the area again then I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2013

The place was clean. The staff was friendly. However, we might as well been in pit row of the Daytona 500. Sounded like drag racing outside all night long. We also had an issue with the final bill. Sometime during the evening a person kept knocking on my door. I looked through the peephole and it appear to be an intoxicated woman. FYI, never answer the door. The next morning we were charged for room service that we never ordered. They removed the charged, but after a 10 hour drive, i didn't need all of this aggravation.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Plague4
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Very clean and great location, the staff went above and beyond to help with any issue we did have but didn't have any problem except someone pulled the Fire Alarm which was not the Hotel's fault. I wish it had a hot tub and then it would have been perfect.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family