“all in all a very nice place to stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Johnson City
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Only problems were just basic human errors . The facilities were very very nice and will always be HHonors member . Wouldn't stay anywhere else usually 10's across the board just caught the staff at a busy time . I would stay again anytime love the Double Tree

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My wife and I stayed over a Friday night while traveling with our German Shephard. We had selected this property based on their pet friendly set up. We arrived late and were immediately checked in and were able to take our dog to the room with no issues on the 2nd floor which was dedicated to pet friendly travelers. The room was very clean and the stay was perfect.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel is old and needs a major refresh. Electrical outlets were broken and I had no where to plug in my devices. Carpets were stained and there was mold in the bathroom. I spend 20 minutes with the teenage staff trying to find my Hilton Honors number. I will never stay here again.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Great location and good business hotel for stays in Johnson City. Convenient to get to and lots of restaurants close by. Good value and friendly staff. I have stayed here often and recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would come back and stay if I am ever in the area again. I travel a lot for my work and this is one of the nicer hotels that I have stayed in.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed at this Double Tree because it was the only hotel with available rooms in the area. To my surprise, it was a great hotel. The onsite restaurant and lounge is really nice. The room was completely renovated and well made. The hotel has plenty of parking and is located beside a large cinema. Great place to stay.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Derikk T
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Hotel is nice, but bartender sucked!!! Had a business meeting with an account. The bar was nearly empty. She didn't pay attention to when drinks were empty. Then put all of our drinks on separate checks when it was obvious we were all together. My client was VERY frustrated with her. And all of the food sucks!