DoubleTree by Hilton Johnson City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Volunteer Lodge(Johnson City)
View Hotel
Courtyard Johnson City(Johnson City)
View Hotel
All reviewsdouble treeburger barcookiesmovie theaterconcierge roomindoor outdoor poola hilton honors membernice hotelbreakfast buffetfront desk staffbusiness tripin townconvenient locationshopping and restaurantsthe room was nicestaff was friendlyclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2007

I staid there for one night, thanks God. The receptionist made me wait 10 minutes because he was on the phone, there is a construction going on in the hotel as it needs remodeling. I saw the hotel pre-remodeling I suppose. In the bar ther was a horrible karaoke going on, the restaurant was full for some reason.
Otherwise I like Doubletrees, I staid in them in Orange county, Cincinnati and Key West too, they are all much better than this one. The difference is like the difference between Key West and Johnson city...

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank TRozsa
Reviewed 13 April 2007

Obviously by what I've seen the Hilton name does'nt carry as much weight as it did before.
Long story short, awful food , mold on walls , and very,VERY poor service. I could have saved alot of money and got the same somewhere else

Stayed: April 2007
Reviewed 20 February 2007

When we first arrived , we waited for close to 5 minutes to be checked in because the staff and General Manager were too busy with thier lunch to bother with us. When we did finally get to a room-[without the warm delicious cookie that everyone I hear on these reviews brag about]-the room was horrible, they had checked us into a room that had'nt been cleaned yet, to save anyones stomach that might have just eaten a cookie, I won't even say what we found in the room!
Bottom line , the service is horrible , the hotel is falling apart , and the food in the resturant is disgusting !
It would be nice if the pretty commercials were par for the course , but in reality, if a warm cookie is worth $119 regardless of every other factor come sleep in my basement , you'll get 2 cookies, and alot better service than the Doubletree in Johnson City !

Stayed: February 2007
Reviewed 19 February 2007

You could stay at a much nicer hotel for half the money.
A completely remodeled Holiday Inn is just down the street and is gorgeous and friendly. Doubletree overcharged me, the place is nasty, the management is rude , and even if you could make your way through the drunks to the resturant, the food is horrible !

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank prissy-7
Reviewed 2 February 2007

It took several trips to the front desk (with luggage in tow) to get my room. Broken chair arm, hallway floor cracked, hallway paper pealing/missing, hallway molding missing, hallway carpet dirty (outside of room), water on floor in vending area, debris on hallway table, debris on stairwell, debris in hallway at elevators, dirt on bathroom floor, mold on shower curtain, crack on bathroom sink counter, pealing paper in bathroom, cracks in bathroom sink. A few pictures attached.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled solo