“Okay waterpark”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Okay waterpark”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Growing up, I would come with my mom to Wetlands during the summer when school was on break. I really enjoyed coming here, but there are some issues we had with it. I am unsure if this is still a rule or not, but we were not allowed to bring any outside food or drinks inside. The food there was unhealthy and expensive. It was annoying having to go outside to get our food and drinks and find a picnic table. I understand they want to make money on food, but not everyone can afford it. Also, the prices kept going up every year. At best, the ticket may be worth $8, but not $12. There are a few water slides and a lazy river, but nothing to really brag about. I definitely think the slides are good for children, but for adults (especially those looking for a thrill) a bigger water park may be better.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Savannahnashay

Telford Tn.
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“fun day at the park”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

If you want a day away at a park without the croud then this is the place to go. it is a wonderful place to take your children and there is 2 big waterslides and a small one for the little ones. There is also a lazy river which is really great when you just want to chill.They also have snowcones of all different favors so if you are thinking of a place to spend a day at then this is the place. Just be aware they are very cauctious of the weather so they will make you get out of the water if there is a storm coming but i would rather them be that way then to take a chance of someone getting hurt. Enjoy your day trip.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank spauff
kingsport
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“nice waterpark”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

A great local waterpark , affordable for large families. Can go in after 3pm for half price. Food is not pricey-----try Dollywood or Splash Countrys' prices for high food prices! I have been a season pass holder for two years and will be in 2014 also. Try it!!!!

Visited July 2013
Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Perfect if you dont like big, overwhelming waterparks!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have been her twice and I love it. I don't care for big waterparks. This park is just right. There is something for all ages. The only complaint I have is the lazy river. I am 4'9" so it was pretty deep for me to walk around with my daughter on a tube. But that's not the park's fault. We packed a cooler,went out and ate at the van and went back in later. I recommend you visit.

Visited August 2012
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“It's an okay place”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

If you have little kids they will really enjoy this water park. It's not too exciting for teens or adults. The admission is a bit high for what you get, and the concessions are pretty costly.

Visited August 2012