“Never showed up for our Tour” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of East TN Ghost Tours - Paranormal Technology

East TN Ghost Tours - Paranormal Technology
Ranked #15 of 15 things to do in Jonesborough
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on a Ghost& History Tour through one of the most haunted towns in America. If you like, top it off with a real ghost hunt with the Paranormal Technology Team. See how technology is used to detect activity. Our thermal imaging camera will detect paranormal images we cannot see. Visit our store front on the corner of Fox and Main and enjoy shopping for souvenirs, sage, Jewelry, candles, Apparel, kids Items, Indian Artifacts, and Virgie's real life like Babies. If you would like just a history tour of Old Historic Jonesborough just let us know. Tours go out 7 days week, day and evening for your convenience. Our ghost hunting tours are indoors and out. WE HAVE EXPANDED! VISIT OUR SHOP TO SEE OUR GHOST HUNTING EQUIPMENT, GIFTS, CLOTHING, AND SOUVINERS OF JONESBOROUGH. WE ALSO HAVE COFFEE, HOT CHOCOLATE, COLD DRINKS AND SNACKS.
Jonesborough, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Never showed up for our Tour”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

To All Tourist and Residents
My husband made reservations for dinner and a tour on October 9, 2013. On that evening, we were at the diner, at 6:00 pm waiting for the dinner and tour.
No one showed.
We called Robb and Kathy 2 times that evening, left a message on their phone. On our way home at approximately 8:30 pm, after a dinner at Cheddars. This was a surprise for my birthday and we were greatly disappointed.
My husband had called them twice in the preceding weeks to confirm and reconfirmed.
After all this, they had the nerve to charge our credit card 17 days later.
With a phone call to Kathy on October 27, she had every excuse for this incompetency, from she did not have our address or telephone number, to her lease on her diner had expired. Complete Incompetency to run a business. BEWARE

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Madashell2013
121Boo, Owner at East TN Ghost Tours - Paranormal Technology, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
I did book the tour myself which was for a wed evening. I had to go out of town. The tour guide thought that particular tour was for that Friday. There was another one booked for earlier that day in another area. He explained to the customer what happened and apologized only to be cursed, yelled at and ridiculed. The tour guide was willing to drop what he was doing and give them the tour they paid for but would have to wait 20 mins. for him to get there, until the customer started name calling and acting irate. He also tried to make it good but nothing worked.
I did not keep his info once the transaction had went through, everyone knows a credit card machine takes its time to go through and no one should keep their personal info.
I did speak to this man and tried to get his money back to him asap by check or cash but he turned it down. He started yelling and name calling again and hung up on me. I did call back a week later and tried to tell his wife the credit card co if refunding his money but she also hung up on me before I could tell her anything.
We have had this business for 5 years and never had this to happen before. Might I add I am glad this mistake happened because the way these people acted...who knows what they would have done if we made a mistake on something with them there. A blessing in disguise!

“Exciting!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

The ghost tour was a good way to get history on the town and also hear about reported sightings throughout Jonesborough. Robb had some really creepy haunted stories to tell about the homes in town. He took his time with us and would not draw our attention torwards anything unless he thought it was truly spirit related. The EVP session was my favorite part...we heard voices that were similar or may have actually been those of some of our relatives that have passed. Along with the voices, the unexplained shadows, the lights going out and orbs in our photos, we all believed we had additional guests with us!

Hope and Patrick