Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jonesborough-Johnson City West, TN
Historic Eureka Inn(Jonesborough)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjohnson cityundergoing a renovationdowntown area ishot coffeedunkin donutsbreakfast roomclean roomsvisit familyindoor poolbeautiful lobbywafflesthe staff was extremely friendlygreat place to staystay there againother hotelsfresh fruitvery nice hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Very nice place, in a charming small town. The only downside was the room always seemed to smell like fried food for some reason. Nice breakfast room, pool, fitness room, and business center, all which I enjoy having. In retrospect, I might have splurged and stayed at one of the B&B's on Main Street (which were not overly expensive), but this hotel met my needs for the weekend.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank JMIphotog
Reviewed 1 May 2011

To start, our room smells like a hamster cage. There are cigarette burns on the tub and curtains. The linens are itchy. The beds are horribly uncomfortable. It feels like trying to sleep on a cardboard box. There were hairs in the tub and on the shower wall. And to top it off we were quoted one price when we booked and once we arrived the employee said, after calling his manager, that the rates had gone up since I booked. Seems a little unfair to me. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank Firefighterwife25
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Having never stayed at an AmericInn before I really wasn't sure what to expect from this one. The property is around 6 years old and is the only hotel in the town of Jonesborough. The staff turned out to be very friendly and helpful. The pool and jacuzzi were nice and clean. The room was comfortable but somewhat dated. I was informed that the hotel is undergoing a renovation which should be completed some time in late 2011 and will include new paint in the rooms, new flat screen televisions and new linens. I was disappointed to find that there are smoking rooms on 2 of the 3 floors and the smell can be very unpleasant at times. The continental breakfast was above average. Also, the hotel is located very near a main Norfolk Southern rail line and freight trains come through at all hours of the day and night blowing their horns. It's a startling experience when one of them comes through town at 3:30 in the morning. If I stay here in the future I'll bring some ear plugs. Again, a very good staff who made us feel welcome during our stay.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Ron C
Reviewed 28 January 2011

All the staff were exceptional! Friendly, polite and very helpful. The facilty was clean at all times. My only concern with the room was the the refrigerator was on the floor at the foot of the bed with very limitied egress in an emergent situation. I am surprised that the fire marshall hasn't had problems with it. I am surprised that the microwaves are not knocked off and broken frequently. Being older with diabetes someone stubbing their toes on the fridge could cause pain and possible pemanent injury. I appreciated the breakfast but overheard negatuve comments on the biscuits being hard and tasteless. Our famiy did try the waffles and we did not care for them. They seemed to have a funny taste. We have eaten waffles at other hotels and enjoyed them. Regardless of these issues we plan to stay each time we visit our daughter and grandchildren each time we are in Jonesborough. We couldn't and haven't found staff anywhere that has been more customer oriented. I don't know when we enjoyed a stay away from home more.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2011

We stayed here January and if you want a clean,friendly hotel this is the one...the desk clerk has been very helpful and kind,No problems whatsoever.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business