“Wonderful meal!”

Ranked #1 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Northeast Tennessee's only Fresh Seafood Restaurant. Locacted on the South Fork of the Holston River overlooking Bays Mountain
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This restaurant had been recommended by a friend, so we drove out of our way to try it on vacation. It was worth every mile! Our waitress, Amie R., was very accommodating and made sure we were completely satisfied. I don't understand the review that claimed it was overpriced. We had very generous portions at prices that are definitely competitive with other restaurants with such nice atmosphere. We will definitely recommend it to other friends.

2  Thank CMW107

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Very good food. Good service. The only thing is this place is way too expensive for what it is. I won't be back because of the pricing. The harbor house in Abingdon is just as good with alot better value.

8  Thank amanda5566
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have been eating at this establishment for many years. I very much enjoy the atmosphere and quality of the food served in this restaurant. From the fresh fish choices to the wonderful desserts, there are choices for everyone. I tried the crab quiche today which was wonderful. I highly recommend the Riverfront Seafood Company.

2  Thank Jim L
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband is retirement age and his Godmother has been around significantly longer than that and BOTH say the blackberry cake is the best cake they have ever experienced. I allowed myself one tiny taste and it was pure heaven. Go eat cake!

2  Thank Bloomingdale656
Reviewed 20 July 2014

After seeing mixed reviews, we were a bit hesitant to try this place, but I'm glad we did! We had a great view of the river, and Jess provided great service. The seafood was hot and delicious!
We started off with the shrimp and sausage egg rolls, followed by Cajun tilapia and crab legs.
The tart key lime pie was the perfect ending to our celebration.

2  Thank sugar_rush_76