“Bad attitude hostess”

The Meadows Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Meadows Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 261 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Partake in an unrivaled Kingsport restaurant experience as you indulge in continental cuisine at The Meadows. Featuring a sophisticated wine list complimented by regional fare, our restaurant in Kingsport, TN is sure to please the most discerning palate.
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I do not , I repeat do not spend money where I get an attitude. As a hostess your number one job is to greet and host me to a table not act like I am inconveniencing you so I chose to walk away and it made the whole experience of the hotel go out the window.

Michael B, Manager at The Meadows Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear Keosha1908,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We would love to speak with you, to gain some more detail and make sure the issue is addressed. Please feel free to contact our Restaurant Manager at 423-578-6678.
Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Two couples arrived at the hotel after separate long drives to Kingsport for a family reunion.

The Good News was that the hotel had a full service restaurant and we could meet there for dinner....and not have to drive another mile.

The Bad News was that this was a Friday and, on Fridays, the restaurant had an "all you can eat" crab leg buffet. To say that this brings in a crowd would be an understatement. To say that the big crowd brought the service level down would also be an understatement.

Because we did not want to stand in line to get a few crab legs at a time, we ordered off the menu, I'd rate my food as average and uneven temperature-wise. Our server tried but she had too many tables to do a decent job. Management needs to bring in more help on these "all you can eat" nights.

1  Thank JJH1764
Michael B, Manager at The Meadows Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Dear JJH1764,
Thank you for your business and for your feedback. Friday nights are a very busy night for us as a result of the Seafood Buffet, which is popular with both our hotel guests and with customers in our local area. I apologize for the unsatisfactory service and that your food was "average". I have shared your comments with our kitchen and restaurant teams in an effort to ensure that this is an isolated incident moving forward.
Thank you again for your business and we hope that you will join us again in the future and give us a chance to better serve you.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Always had a table ready for us in the a.m for breakfast...buffet and they will make omelets right in front of you too. Food was great as well as the service.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Breakfast buffet had almost everything (except French Toast). Dinner the night before was good, but limited choices. Very pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Waited 30 minutes to get a drink. Staff was slammed and under staffed. A bit rude. Waited an hour for cold food. $$$

Mark E, Manager at The Meadows Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Jeremy T.

Thank you for your candid feedback.I apologize for your poor food and beverage service. We appreciate the constructive criticism we use it to improve the overall guest experience.
Mark