“Good service! Overpriced food!”

The Meadows Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Meadows Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 258 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Partake in an unrivaled Kingsport restaurant experience as you indulge in continental cuisine at The Meadows. Featuring a sophisticated wine list complimented by regional fare, our restaurant in Kingsport, TN is sure to please the most discerning palate.
Reviewed 26 September 2016

The server recommended the ribs. Said they were placed on grill and cooked all day. Well I never had such tough ribs and the barbecue sauce was awful. Said it came with slaw. It was a thimble size serving but that ended up being ok because it was not edible. The only good part of the meal was the roll and potato wedges. My husband had a hamburger and it was ok. The server was good.

Robert S, Manager at The Meadows Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear valued guest,
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write this comment, as we take every guest issue very seriously.
I'm very sorry your ribs did not exceed your expectations. I just had the line prepare one of our ribs, and I agree, they are not as tender as they normally are. I'm taking this opportunity to re-train some staff and correct the issue. I hope you'll give us another opportunity, the next time your visiting Kingsport

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Great service by all the folks that helped our large group dinner. Our glasses were never empty, and the table was promptly cleared of service ware. The salad was excellent, and dinners around me looked and smelled great.
But the service will bring me back again!

1  Thank Rt90RR
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Friday night is popular because of the seafood buffet - crab legs are the star attraction, supported by veggies, salads, desserts, steamed shrimp. If seafood, especially crab legs isn't "your thing", ask for a menu. Reservations might be a good idea. We saw several groups waiting for tables when we left.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Although this is only 10 minutes from our house....this was our first time eating here. We went for the Friday night buffet. Haven't had all you can eat crab legs in a long time and they were very good. The selection was good and the staff was attentive and kept the buffet stocked and clean. Will be coming back to try the breakfast buffet:)
I gave 4 stars because dinner with 1 unsweetened tea plus tip was $80.
For $30 per person a drink should be included:)

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I do not , I repeat do not spend money where I get an attitude. As a hostess your number one job is to greet and host me to a table not act like I am inconveniencing you so I chose to walk away and it made the whole experience of the hotel go out the window.

Michael B, Manager at The Meadows Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear Keosha1908,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We would love to speak with you, to gain some more detail and make sure the issue is addressed. Please feel free to contact our Restaurant Manager at 423-578-6678.
Thank you again and have a wonderful day!