“Great Everything”

Phil's Dream Pit
Ranked #4 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is an annual stop for us during our Bristol event. Always friendly service, home style atmospher and great smoked ribs. If you are a rib person, this is a must stop eat.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The potato salad and baked beans were great. The waitress was pleasant and helpful. However, the pulled pork was quite dry. They have a number of very good sauces available and if you used enough sauce the meat was eventually moist enough to eat. Overall very good. I'll just choose a different meat selection next time. I would recommend Phil's to other diners.

1  Thank Jerry F
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Loved it all. My family got pulled pork sandwich, pork ribs, pork wings, brisket, dream dog, beans, slaw and potato salad. My favorite thing was the beans. They were amazing!!! The pork ribs were really good too. The dream dog was super messy but really good. Food was ready super fast. It was our first visit but the cashier took the time to explain the whole menu to us. Friendly people and nice atmosphere. Nice little family place and it's super busy. Differently going back.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Love the rib wings and the baked beans rock!!!! The brisket is awesome to. Good god it's all good. I suggest the "Dream Dog". If your a hot dog fan like I am ya can't go wrong with it. It's topped with slaw and baked beans an is big!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Good year in year out. I wish we could eat here more often. You must try the pork wings. It's a cut unique to Phil's. Everything is good.