“Sudden service”

Cuisines: Fast food
Tennessee
“Sudden service”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Consistenty good and fast. Great service, tasty food. Love the half and half tea (blend of sweet and unsweet).

Naples, Florida, United States
“Awesome Hotdogs”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I can never go to Kingsport without going to Pal's at least twice. They have the best hotdogs I've ever eaten. The chili is amazing. They're also known for their sauce burgers, frenchie fries, and huge cups of sweet iced tea.

Bluff City, TN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yuck”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I have eaten better food from vending machines...we ate only a small portion of the food delivered to our table. I cannot understand why so many people rave about this place, it's awful....we will never go back...

1 Thank Bryan L
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Always love Pal's”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Big Pal is the best!! and frenchie fries of course!

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great ice tea”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I am addicted to their ice tea, keeps me going all day long. Food is so so typical fast food junk.

Visited May 2012