All reviewsbiscuitsfront deskindoor poolroom was spacious and cleanthe complimentary hot breakfastsitting arearoll in showernice staystayed one nighttri city areabreakfast attendantoatmealnext morningthe staff was greatwaffle makerwould definitely stay here againpullout
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Stayed one night when we were too tired to drive home after seeing the light display at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Room was very clean and big!
Breakfast was very nice and good selection!
Front desk was very courteous and attentive!
I would recommend!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 15 September 2011

All good except breakfast. Food not hot attendant did not keep coffee restocked. She had a surly attitude. Bad ending to an otherwise vey nice stay.

Second stay, same as first. If they would put more attention on replenishing breakfast I would rate it very high. Bacon gone at 7:30 coffe out eggs nearly gone. request to resupply never brought any bacon.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank HSTAsam
Reviewed 27 August 2011

This is a new hotel as of last December and everything was comfortable, clean and nice. We had no problems and would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Our family was not given towels on the fifth night of our stay at the Comfort Suites. The two previous nights, we'd had to request towels so on arrival the fifth evening, we stopped at the desk and requested towels. The desk employee (James) said there would not be any available until the morning and he could only give us wet or dirty ones. He stated he didn't know how to operate the dryer. I asked him to contact his supervisor to remedy the situation. He reached the general manager (Charlotte Childress) by phone and she refused to take any action. She also told him to tell us there would be no refunds. I asked to speak with her and restated the situation, expecting a resolution. I asked her to instruct her employee how to operate the dryer or contact someone that knew how. She said she did not know how to operate the dryer and her laundry staff was gone for the evening. I said that as a paying customer, I expect to have clean towels for my family of 5 after a day of playing in a basketball tournament and she stated "If you had that many people in your party, you should have brought more towels". I reminded her that the reservation was for 6 and insisted that she somehow get us towels. She said, "It's quiet time and my laundry staff has gone home." She continued to refuse to provide towels to us. Guests of the hotel that overheard the problem offered their towels to our family and there was NO resolution offered from the desk employee or general manager. After check out, WE WERE CHARGED TWICE FOR OUR STAY AND IF YOU REQUEST LATE CHECK OUT, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU FOR AN EXTRA DAY!

Room Tip: Get all the towels you need from the maids while they are on your floor! Other guests told me that's what they had to do to get towels.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ALWspring
Reviewed 21 June 2011

We stayed for 2 nights this past weekend in June, 2011. The hotel is new as of Dec. 2010. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was very accomodating and friendly. The problem was when we all went to take our showers on the first night I realized that the bathroom had turned into a swamp. Four of us took a shower in a bathroom where the shower curtain did not fit down into the tub to alleviate shower spray into the bathroom floor. I had to put down quite a few towels to soak it all up. The next morning at our breakfast I inquired at the front desk and I was told when they took the shower curtains down to wash them they had apparently shrunk. I suggested a quick fix of a shower liner but the front desk didn't seem too interested in resolving it with my stay. They said that the hotel was possibly going to bring someone in to lower all of the shower rods which were built in-- i would think that would be a ton of labor and mess when all they had to do is purchase liners or new shower curtains. Other than the nightly swamp it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends