“Consistently Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Giuseppe's

Giuseppe's
Ranked #9 of 243 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Consistently Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

The food and service here is consistently excellent. I have tried many different dishes and every one of them has been wonderful. I would highly recommend Giuseppe's. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank TN-Frank

Church Hill, Tennessee
“Perfect setting to have a nice quiet eveing out to celebrate a special occasion or just for a nice dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Visited for my Birthday Celebration with a cousin from out of state. Our server was Cameron, who was very professional, yet sweet as can be. The normal chef was off that evening and our tilapia had a bit more lemon butter sauce than normal, which made the fish coating soggy, but even though, it was very good, very tasty and enjoyable. I would love to have it again with a thicker sauce on pasta. Definitely would order again. Just a mistake and much better than finding a hair or bug in your food. Again, very tasty. Cameron, told us to take as long as we needed to catch up and took time to chat with us. I recommend giving it a try, I know I definitely would go back, and be sure and ask for Cameron. Have a great meal.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jamie T
Dayton, Ohio
“Wonderful Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This is a family run restaurant with great food! My sister andI both had the linguine with mushroom sauce. It is a marinara sauce with fresh mushroom and garlic. It is delicious! It came with hot home made garlic bread and a fresh crisp salad with a choice of yummy home made dressings. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the Kingsport -Tri-Cities area!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Allison P
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

What a treat to relax and enjoy a superb meal at Giuseppe's after a long day of travel! The food was delicious. The service was excellent. The ambience of the restaurant is very inviting. It was easy to find from our hotel. All in all, it was a great choice to end a good day.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Susan469
Johnson City, Tennessee
“My favorite place to eat in Kingsport!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is always our pick for any kind of special occasion, and we have never been disappointed! I have tried a lot of items on the menu and everything has always been good. The bread they bring out before the meal is delicious, and the salads are always fresh.

• Visited November 2013