“Good sushi in downtown setting”
Review of Stir Fry Cafe

Stir Fry Cafe
Ranked #57 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We have been to Stir Fry numerous occasions but this is my first review.

We had the red dragon roll and the stir fry roll. The stir fry roll is my favorite. And for our entrees we had drunken noodles with chicken, no spice and sesame chicken with white rice.

We also ordered two spring rolls on the side.

Our total bill came out to be around 42.00. This was during lunch time as well.

Will be back, but not a frequent place we go.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I had heard a lot of good things about Stir Fry, so a friend and I decided to give it a shot. We weren't necessarily disappointed - the food was good. Not great, but good. And it was pretty pricey. Will probably not be back.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We went to Stir Fry for dinner the other night. We weren't super-hungry, so we decided to split something. Since we were at an asian-fusion place, I decided on the philly chicken sandwich! (Ha ha) They have a great menu with some excellent sushi, but I was feeling like american that night. We ordered the garlic-parmesan fries to go with. Our waitress was excellent. Very personable and efficient. The food came out quickly. Everything was hot and tasty. My only suggestion is they slice the chicken a little thinner. Other than that, it was great! The hubby likes the draft beer selection. They always have something unusual. I myself don't like beer, so I had a soda water. The waitress added some lemon, lime and oranges to it, which made it even better. This is a fun place to visit downtown. I wish there were more like it. We will be back.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stopped in for lunch and sat at bar. Nice atmosphere, Hailey served us and she was great...very helpful, knowledgeable. Started with pork egg rolls and they were good - best part of meal. Had won ton soup (ok) and general tso chicken (not so great). Wish I had had some sushi or firecracker shrimp taco's.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch, staff very helpful
with the menu. we started with the spring rolls.
they were very tasty. we ordered drunken noodles,
w/ miso soup and salmon taco w/ egg drop soup.
food came out fast and the presentation was very
nice. everything was very good. will try some of the
sushi next time.