“Great Barbecue”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Troy, New York
“Great Barbecue”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I dined at this restaurant on a Sunday night. This was my first time eating at a Texas Roadhouse as they are not yet in the my home area.I was not sure how a chain restaurant would be with ribs, but was I supprised. The ribs were so tender that they fell of the bone. The flavor was excellent and portions were plentiful. I would reccomend this establishment for anyone looking for nice ribs and pulled port. The sweet rolls were especially good and our waited kept them comming.

• Visited March 2013

Blountville, Tennessee, USA
“A very loud restaurant.”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

First it was so loud we could not talk. Had to ask for a server to wait on us. When he did take our order it was a chore for him. Brought back our salad and they walked back out with our meal. Please give me time to enjoy my salad. I have had very good steaks from here before but tonight it was like shoe leather. It will be a while before we go back.

• Visited December 2012
“Should've kept driving”
Reviewed 5 February 2013 via mobile

Went in on about 1:45 ......ordered everything together....got our food at 2:50.....overdone steaks and things were left off.....and to beat it all the staff was sitting at a table talking and wrestling the whole time

1 Thank Peachykeen123
Kingsport, Tennessee
“What happened to this restaurant???”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We went on a Monday evening, party of four. The silverware was dirty, our server took a break to eat while we waited for drinks, the staff that were clearing the tables were loud and running around/throwing things at each other, and the food was cold and gross. If it had not been raining buckets on a school night, we would have gone somewhere else. It was so disappointing. Hopefully this was a one time event, but we haven't been back to give it another chance.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MookieL1
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“deecent place to dine”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Great food good service and the drinks were not watered down.
the food is server the way you ordered it with friendly fast service.
I would recomend it to my friends.

Visited November 2012