“Excellent service and food!!!”
Review of Biggie's Clam Bar - CLOSED

Biggie's Clam Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Buford, Georgia
“Excellent service and food!!!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were very curious about Biggie's but had heard some good things about it so decided to break out of our box and try it. We were happy we did!!

Upon first arriving at Biggie's we were welcomed by our very helpful and friendly server, Sam. She invited us to try an appetizer or two and recommended the Thai Spicy Calamari. She made it sound so appetizing that we had to try it. It was in fact DELICIOUS!!!

Our meals were just as delicious! Our first visit I tried the wings which were actually very good!! Our second visit however, I went on $1 raw oyster night and we had two dozen oysters along with an order of fries I just HAD to try. They were just as delicious as well!! Of course it did help that Sam, our server, was SO accommodating and always checking in on us to make sure we were taken care of. Probably one of THE best servers I've had in recent and long memory!!

If you haven't gone to Biggie's yet, GO and ask to be seated in Sam's area. She will see that you are treated like a king and queen!! GREAT food and service!! You cannot go wrong! In fact, hmmm...its Wednesday,,,I see a visit coming tonight for oysters!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jerry M

Gate City, Virginia
“Fantastic All The Way Around!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

For Valentine's Day, we went as a family to Biggie's. I was impressed when I walked in! Considering the day, it took less than 15 minutes to be seated. Food and drink were excellent! I had a hard cider with a hint of strawberry on tap...wonderful! The kids enjoyed their food...so it is a family friendly spot! Service was great! I will be taking my wife back for a date night and I would love to hang out in the bar area. Very upscale and it attracts professional people.

• Visited February 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Best Seafood in the Area”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The seafood is fresh; flown in from the East Coast. It's the only place in East Tennessee where I will eat the raw oysters -- having lived on the seacoast, I am VERY picky about where I will eat raw oysters. I have had the mussels there -- excellent! Every dish I've eaten or someone I'm with has eaten has been top notch. If you like seafood, this is the place to dine.

• Visited January 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good restaurant with good menu”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I have been to Biggies several times. Each time I have had a different experience. So consistency of food and service is not their motto. But the food is usually good but may be slow.

• Visited November 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“Great Service and Food.”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We had Michael as our waiter...he was very informative and had a very pleasant attitude. He arranged reservations for us to come back on 2/15 to watch Elijah Feelgood and his band.....can't wait to go back see what is in store for us.

• Visited January 2014