“Some Jersey in Tennessee”
Review of Biggie's Clam Bar - CLOSED

Biggie's Clam Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Was not expecting first-class seafood in somewhere as remote as Kingsport, Tennessee! Biggies was a delight in many ways-loud but full of people of all ages having a great time. Service was flawless, portions generous. The clams were fresh and well-prepared.
It's well-worth getting off I-81 a few miles to find such an excellent and unexpected treat.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We prefer to go to Biggie's for an early dinner. To avoid the crowds and loud music. They have live bands on certain nights and it is a wild place late at night. Their food is reasonably priced.
Sometimes you can purchase restaurant.com coupons and save a little $$.

1  Thank Eugene F
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were very curious about Biggie's but had heard some good things about it so decided to break out of our box and try it. We were happy we did!!

Upon first arriving at Biggie's we were welcomed by our very helpful and friendly server, Sam. She invited us to try an appetizer or two and recommended the Thai Spicy Calamari. She made it sound so appetizing that we had to try it. It was in fact DELICIOUS!!!

Our meals were just as delicious! Our first visit I tried the wings which were actually very good!! Our second visit however, I went on $1 raw oyster night and we had two dozen oysters along with an order of fries I just HAD to try. They were just as delicious as well!! Of course it did help that Sam, our server, was SO accommodating and always checking in on us to make sure we were taken care of. Probably one of THE best servers I've had in recent and long memory!!

If you haven't gone to Biggie's yet, GO and ask to be seated in Sam's area. She will see that you are treated like a king and queen!! GREAT food and service!! You cannot go wrong! In fact, hmmm...its Wednesday,,,I see a visit coming tonight for oysters!

1  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed 6 March 2014

For Valentine's Day, we went as a family to Biggie's. I was impressed when I walked in! Considering the day, it took less than 15 minutes to be seated. Food and drink were excellent! I had a hard cider with a hint of strawberry on tap...wonderful! The kids enjoyed their food...so it is a family friendly spot! Service was great! I will be taking my wife back for a date night and I would love to hang out in the bar area. Very upscale and it attracts professional people.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The seafood is fresh; flown in from the East Coast. It's the only place in East Tennessee where I will eat the raw oysters -- having lived on the seacoast, I am VERY picky about where I will eat raw oysters. I have had the mussels there -- excellent! Every dish I've eaten or someone I'm with has eaten has been top notch. If you like seafood, this is the place to dine.