“great breakfast”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2013

You can really taste the home cooking in every item. We had the breakfast buffet on Saturday and it was wonderful. The hashbrown casserole was delicious !!!! They had a real egg omelet station(yes, real eggs) and fresh homemade waffles with fresh fruit. I cant wait to go back next weekend !!!

There are newer reviews for Pratt's BBQ Catering & Honey Glazed Hams

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We went in for dinner on a road trip. It was Wednesday and it was karaoke night. I'll start with the food and service and finish with our hasty exit. We shared the ribs and chicken dinner and the smoked sausage and brisket dinner. The chicken, smoked sausage, and brisket were all very good. The ribs were just okay. Between the two dinners our sides were fried okra, baked beans, potato salad, and mashed potatoes. We thought the beans were good. My husband thought the potato salad was some the best mustard potato salad he's ever had. Our server was fine, not bad and not over the top. We elected to sit on the patio, due to the karaoke singing. The server offered to shut the door. We accepted, but it was not enough. The karaoke was awful. The server said it was the same family every week. She indicated a decline on clientele on these nights. We hastily asked for to go boxes and hit the road ASAP. To sum things up I would have rated good to excellent, however the ambiance was terrible. Hey Pratt's give up the karaoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Or any other time. Great ribs delicious barbecue pok and beef and a very good variety of sauces. You must try them all.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The barbecue is excellent with an assortment of sauces available at each table. ("Maybe It Was Memphis"--YUM!) Their spiral fries and smokehouse beans are wonderful. I'm not much of a dessert fan, but theirs are great. Service has always been warm, friendly, and attentive. However, as a family restaurant, we don't appreciate the slogans with double entendres. Therefore, we go elsewhere for barbecue. If not for the juvenile slogans, we would probably be there every week.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Pratt's was able to accomodate our large group from a basketball team, so that is why we chose to eat there. The atmosphere is poor and it felt like we were going to be eating in a barn/abbatoir when we arrived. It had the smell of raw meat when we arrived and not in a good way. We were very limited in where we could eat with a large group so we stayed. Had I been with just our family of 4 I would not have sat down. We were pleasantly surprised with the food as it was better than we expected. We shared the deep fried pickles for an appetizer. My husband really liked the BBQ sausage, our daughter liked her pulled pork sandwich, and I enjoyed the smoked chicken sandwich. Our son had the half rack of ribs and liked them although not nearly the best he has had. All of the meats are cooked dry and you have to add the BBQ sauce of your choice on the table. I think this method of cooking may lead to some lost of moisture and flavour when cooking. Although it was better than expected, I would not return or recommend to others.