“great ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

had the ribs there and really enjoyed the smoked ribs prices are not too bad we did not eat in the place just took them home

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Have been here on a few occasions, and have never been overly impressed. After eating at some truly wonderful barbecue restaurants (Ridgewood barbecue, for example), Pratt's is just mediocre. The service has never been anything special either.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We ordered take out, nothing special just chicken and ribs. I don't ear ribs, but my husband said they were good. My chicken was very tender and fell right off the bone. The bbq sauce was very good. The sides were another story. The mash potatoes tasted like something you'd get in an hospital. The mac and cheese was very hard and taste less. I would order the meats again, but I would make my own sides at home. Cheap both of us at for twenty dollars

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Visited at 8:00 on a Saturday night, they weren't very busy. We were seated & told someone would be right with us. 10 minutes later no one had come to the table although a server delivered meals to the table across from us. She didn't acknowledge us or the table directly behind them, a group of 4 who apparently had been waiting longer than we had. When she didn't acknowledge them, I overheard them express their disappointment and they got up & left. My family & I decided if we didn't have a server approach us in 5 more minutes we would leave. We actually started using TripAdvisor to find somewhere else to eat but at exactly 5 minutes later a waitress stopped by and asked to take our drink order.

It did improve from there, the food was served in a reasonable amount of time and tasted ok. Unfortunately I wouldn't bother visiting again, it simply wasn't worth the wasted time.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The rib were very good and we loved the sauce but the ribs were a bit fatty. It'd be nice if they had something else to drink besides beer but the food was really good! Good for families too